ABC Harris-Trump Debate

What you need to know​

ABC’s debate live at 9 p.m. ET. I'll be watching. Will you?
No, it'll be 3 in the morning here. But I know that the skank will make a fool of herself.

What you need to know​

ABC’s debate live at 9 p.m. ET. I'll be watching. Will you?
Watch away Lakookta....

You have only watched edited videos. You aren't going to see anything but a cold, clinical dissection of Donald Trump. She might laugh when shes done.

And we'll laugh at her till she's done.

So- to sum this up...

Everyone laughs at Kamala till she's done.

Wow.. um.. Did you Ever Listen to her TRY to Answer a Question Before?
JEZZZZUZZ :oops:
Again, you should stop posting opinions based on the right wing edited videos you have been watching. We have heard Trump NOT answer questions while rambing incoherently.

Again, you should stop posting opinions based on the right wing edited videos you have been watching.
You fail all the time by posting opinions based on the Democrats edited videos you watch.

What you need to know​

I already know what I need to know, and don't need you trying to send me to a prejudiced CNN link on "The Candidates Key Issues" which glowingly paints Harris as the proud daughter of enterprising immigrants (they were non-citizens) while painting Trump as this unhinged kook who still promotes baseless and disproven election claims, meanwhile, never telling the reader what is baseless and who has disproven them! So, FU.

:fu:

BTW, Ass, I already gave these details a couple of weeks ago.

Forum List

Back