Blacks don't want Kamala running the country. They want Trump!

well, you didnt watch the video because there were more than 7 ..and both sides of the issue.
Again, there are goingto be approximately 30 million blacks eligibe to vote. 2-3 million will vote for Trump. The other 27-28 million will vote for Harris. So talking about 7 doesn't mean anything.

Lets see, that's how many so far?

5-6?

There are 48 million blacks. Create a thread when the NAACP says they don't support Harris. Because that will mean that about 20 million blacks don't support Harris. Because 3 or 4 scrubs don't prove that.

NAACP? Those Oreos are step-n-fetchits and useful idiots for their white liberal Democrat plantation owners.

They haven't had any relevancy since the 1960's. :laughing0301:

I never said they were not speaking their mind .... only the fact that you bring up the NAACP, as if some black people are in lock step with them. Otherwise ,people just have their honest opiniions. In the video the guy also interviewd people who liked Harris. Their opinioins are just as valid IMO
Their statements only represent them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

5-6?

There are 48 million blacks. Create a thread when the NAACP says they don't support Harris. Because that will mean that about 20 million blacks don't support Harris. Because 3 or 4 scrubs don't prove that.
NAACP only supports liberal black people.

Our American black community don't like getting lied to & getting screwed over anymore than anyone else does. Ole pres. Trump on schedule for his 2nd tour as POTUS!
I think too many people have been buying into the divisive democrat garbage. Americans are united first, ethnicity, sex, party, economic class, etc come next. Democrats would have you believe that one or the other is more deserving of attention than the whole.

Our American black community don't like getting lied to & getting screwed over anymore than anyone else does. Ole pres. Trump on schedule for his 2nd tour as POTUS!
I think too many people have been buying into the divisive democrat garbage. Americans are united first, ethnicity, sex, party, economic class, etc come next. Democrats would have you believe that one or the other is more deserving of attention than the whole.

Again, there are goingto be approximately 30 million blacks eligibe to vote. 2-3 million will vote for Trump. The other 27-28 million will vote for Harris. So talking about 7 doesn't mean anything.

Well true! but my point is it doesnt look like you even watched the video.

5-6?

Black racist known as IM2 is correct. The racist, systemic criminal blacks want the reparations lotto hit and a free get out of jail card. Only commie dems supply that.

faggots and commies.jpg

Forum List

Back