Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

You know , I guess they could have been charged with attempted insurrection but perhaps that could be easily challenged so they went with what actually did happen. Attempted robbery cases have the same problem. How do you know if their intent was to steal. Perhaps it was something else. The same could not be said of the conspirators , especially after confessing to what their intentions were.

Attempted inurrection is called seditious conspiracy, which is the planning, or incitement, of insurrection. Some were charged and convicted of that.

Nice work there Saint_Holly

Odd that cops would follow an "insurrectionist" around the capital .

“There is not one redeeming feature in our superstition of Christianity. It has made one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites.”

Thomas Jefferson

Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth.

Thomas Jefferson

You should read what you post.

You wrote. "You know , I guess they could have been charged with attempted insurrection but perhaps that could be easily challenged so they went with what actually did happen."

What actually did happen? Correct. No "insurrection", hence. No charges.
Meaning the Seditious conspiracy. What do you think sedition is ? In this case it was attempting an insurrection.I didn't think anyone could be this stupid.

Forum List

Back