Poll for just Kamala supporters: Do you like having W and Dick Cheney on your side?

Kamala supporters - are you comfortable with and do you approve of W and Cheney supporting Kamala?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm not the Decider, I am told what to think by those who cut me a government check

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
I allow conservatives like Mike Pence define themselves, and his repugnance for the sexual abuser/business fraud/convicted felon/election denier is entirely consistent with conservative values.

COWARD

and

LIAR

So, you are unable to honestly to deal with the repugnance of prominent, conservative Republicans like Pence for the geezer.

I'm not surprised.

Glad you brought up Mike Pentz, another JDAAC Jew disguised as a Christian.

Pentz' family is Jewish and was, in the 1990s, involved in the asset management business. Pentz is a "Faux News Republican," 100% for Zionist Fascist Treason against American, 100% for lying to sell out US troops to fight and die for Israel, and 100% opposed to re-opening the 911 investigation, same as you...

very informative link.... ^^^

Simple question.

Two of the worst "Republican" villains in American history support Kamala, one publicly, the other from Big Mike's closet.... are you comfortable with that, do you like it??

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

Not really. The fact that the orange slob is even allowed to run for office is a national disgrace.

In other words, normal human beings.

I'm not interested in your embarrassing batshittery.

Believe in Co2 FRAUD
Believe the "official version of Covid"
Believe "Covid Vax" safe and effective
Believe "official version of 911"

Funny, so do ALL ZIONIST FASCIST TRAITORS....

You, of course, have a "vax card" but were CHOSEN to NEVER GET THE JAB....

Glad you brought up Mike Pentz, another JDAAC Jew disguised as a Christian.

Pentz' family is Jewish and was, in the 1990s, involved in the asset management business. Pentz is a "Faux News Republican," 100% for Zionist Fascist Treason against American, 100% for lying to sell out US troops to fight and die for Israel, and 100% opposed to re-opening the 911 investigation, same as you...

very informative link.... ^^^
Amazing. If Pence had violated the Constitution and kowtowed to the losing geezer, you would be on your knees puckering.

Amazing. If Pence had violated the Constitution and kowtowed to the losing geezer, you would be on your knees puckering.

Pentz is a big liar. The Constitution authorizes the VICE PRESIDENT to decide to send the results of the election BACK TO THE STATES for closer inspection...

Zionist Fascist JDAAC Pentz refused to do that.

Believe in Co2 FRAUD
Believe the "official version of Covid"
Believe "Covid Vax" safe and effective
Believe "official version of 911"

Funny, so do ALL ZIONIST FASCIST TRAITORS....

You, of course, have a "vax card" but were CHOSEN to NEVER GET THE JAB....
Not interested, freak.

Pentz is a big liar. The Constitution authorizes the VICE PRESIDENT to decide to send the results of the election BACK TO THE STATES for closer inspection...

Zionist Fascist JDAAC Pentz refused to do that.

Forum List

Back