...for me, I cannot, nor will not.....put J6 behind. It is key.

I am surprised and disappointed that J6 has not been more intensely focused on by first, the Biden campaign; and then the Harris campaign. They have given Don Trump a pass.

Donald Trump initiated J6, summoned the mob, angered and provoked the mob, and then directed them to illegally march down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol where they could attack our elected Representatives and stop the peaceful transfer of power. That was the plan of Don Trump and his enablers and sycophants.

I believe all of that.
THAT...is what happened. And consequences must be levied.
Levied against more than the nincompoop losers who beat the hell out of uniformed cops.

So, I was delighted to see today's treatment by the Associated Press on just what is taking place in all those trials of the violent MAGA losers.

I haven't read all of the AP's reportage today....but will.
In the meantime, what I have read confirms what I saw on the telly with my own eyes on J6.

For those who are interested here in the link below is the AP's in-depth reportage of what is and has been revealed via video and witness testimony. It is graphic. It is determinative. It is condemning.
And critically, it has been near unfailingly persuasive to juries and judges who have been exposed to it.

There are no "political prisoners" here. There are no 'falsely accused'. No 'wrongly convicted'.

Harris must not let America forget who instigated and authored that violent seditious event. Must not let America forget that the Commander in Chief du jour, sat on his fat butt doing nothing but watching for over 3hours and watched hard-working employees of the government he claimed he led.....have the crap beat out of them by his supporters.

Kamala Harris must tattoo January 6th onto that fat butt so no one forgets and everybody will want those consequences.

No disrespect intended.

.....................................................................................

"Inside Washington’s federal courthouse, there’s no denying the reality of Jan. 6, 2021. Day after day, judges and jurors silently absorb the chilling sights and sounds from television screens of rioters beating police, shattering windows and hunting for lawmakers as democracy lay under siege.
But as he seeks to reclaim the White House, Donald Trump continues to portray the defendants as patriots worthy of admiration, an assertion that has been undercut by the adjudicated truth in hundreds of criminal cases where judges and juries have reached the opposite conclusion about what history will remember as one of America’s darkest days.
The cases have systematically put on record — through testimony, documents and video — the crimes committed, weapons wielded, and lives altered by physical and emotional damage. Trump is espousing a starkly different story, portraying the rioters as hostages and political prisoners whom he says he might pardon if he wins in November."

0 of 30 secondsVolume 90%

00:01
00:30

Severe TDS.

I am surprised and disappointed that J6 has not been more intensely focused on by first, the Biden campaign; and then the Harris campaign. They have given Don Trump a pass.

Donald Trump initiated J6, summoned the mob, angered and provoked the mob, and then directed them to illegally march down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol where they could attack our elected Representatives and stop the peaceful transfer of power. That was the plan of Don Trump and his enablers and sycophants.

I believe all of that.
Levied against more than the nincompoop losers who beat the hell out of uniformed cops.

So, I was delighted to see today's treatment by the Associated Press on just what is taking place in all those trials of the violent MAGA losers.

In the meantime, what I have read confirms what I saw on the telly with my own eyes on J6.

For those who are interested here in the link below is the AP's in-depth reportage of what is and has been revealed via video and witness testimony. It is graphic. It is determinative. It is condemning.
And critically, it has been near unfailingly persuasive to juries and judges who have been exposed to it.

There are no "political prisoners" here. There are no 'falsely accused'. No 'wrongly convicted'.

Harris must not let America forget who instigated and authored that violent seditious event. Must not let America forget that the Commander in Chief du jour, sat on his fat butt doing nothing but watching for over 3hours and watched hard-working employees of the government he claimed he led.....have the crap beat out of them by his supporters.

Kamala Harris must tattoo January 6th onto that fat butt so no one forgets and everybody will want those consequences.

No disrespect intended.

.....................................................................................

"Inside Washington’s federal courthouse, there’s no denying the reality of Jan. 6, 2021. Day after day, judges and jurors silently absorb the chilling sights and sounds from television screens of rioters beating police, shattering windows and hunting for lawmakers as democracy lay under siege.
But as he seeks to reclaim the White House, Donald Trump continues to portray the defendants as patriots worthy of admiration, an assertion that has been undercut by the adjudicated truth in hundreds of criminal cases where judges and juries have reached the opposite conclusion about what history will remember as one of America’s darkest days.
The cases have systematically put on record — through testimony, documents and video — the crimes committed, weapons wielded, and lives altered by physical and emotional damage. Trump is espousing a starkly different story, portraying the rioters as hostages and political prisoners whom he says he might pardon if he wins in November."

Trump’s lawless, reprehensible involvement in the 1/6 domestic terrorist attack – and his failure to act for more than two hours to stop the attack – are among the countless reasons why Trump is unfit to be president.

I believe all of that.

No disrespect intended.

They all belong in prison.

Just a personal opinion,
there were almost TOTAL BLM protests in Every TOWN across the entire UNITED STATES.
from 4 to a dozen protesters in tiny conservative towns & many thousands in larger city's. When you
Add criminals, looters, thrill seekers, angry agitators & just plain weirdos of all political party's or no party.
& you have a mess, YET STILL 9O% + were peaceful. 2nd half coming
Same for JAN 6, There were many thousands there for the peaceful protest, regarding the belief that the election was unfair.
PUSHED by the same sort of criminals looters thrill seekers and angry agitators & just plain weirdos.
That caused the mess.

The real question is WHY did so many think the election was so unfair?
why some want us against each other.
So a small group of people can control every thing? while we fight each other?

CLAIM: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi blocked the National Guard from coming to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. As Speaker of the House, Pelosi does not direct the National Guard. Further, as the Capitol came under attack, she and the Senate Majority leader called for military assistance, including the National Guard.

AP?... really?... they have failed at reporting unbiased news... the capitol police chief said she answers to Pelosi... did the AP tell you that?....

That’s all just right wing myth. It’s always a goddamn conspiracy by you whackos.

Capitol police are managed by a board, not by Pelosi. She’s not involved in day to day security decisions.

And none of them really expected your MAGA lunatics to go on a violent rampage.

You’re attacking them for underestimating MAGAs proclivity for violence. We won’t make the same mistake again.
When facts connect and history tell us what else is there?... we have caught Pelosi in just this kind of thing in the past....

Palestinian thugs are running wild beating up Jews and destroying property and illegal alien gangs are terrorizing cities while Biden relaxes on the Delaware shore. Meanwhile the left wants to focus on mom and pop Jan 6 demonstrators who were invited by democrat activists and FBI informants but forget about an unarmed woman who was shot and killed by authorities.
Millions of Illegals flooding into Texas, but the Federal government is prosecuting people who honked their horn at Biden’s bus???

When facts connect and history tell us what else is there?... we have caught Pelosi in just this kind of thing in the past....
You don’t have facts. You have shit you made up to avoid any sense of responsibility for the riot.

You won’t even talk about WHY they would have needed an unprecedented level of security at the capitol that day.

You don’t have facts. You have shit you made up to avoid any sense of responsibility for the riot.

You won’t even talk about WHY they would have needed an unprecedented level of security at the capitol that day.
You are just blind...

I saw the violence that day. MAGA is filled with violent psychopaths. That’s not anyone else’s fault but theirs.

Blaming Pelosi for it is weak shit.
🥱

Large protest was asked for.

Violence was not. And it was a significantly smaller group that engaged in acts of violence.

It looked bad on tv. That’s true. But it has been pumped up by the liberal Democratics and their apparatchik media ever since. The thing is that when you pump up a balloon, it may get bigger and seem more massive. However, it’s still mostly just air.

🥱

Large protest was asked for.

Violence was not. And it was a significantly smaller group that engaged in acts of violence.

It looked bad on tv. That’s true. But it has been pumped up by the liberal Democratics and their apparatchik media ever since. The thing is that when you pump up a balloon, it may get bigger and seem more massive. However, it’s still mostly just air.
We have seen the right wing try to downplay it with lies and more lies.

They were invited in. No, they smashed out windows.

They were like a tour group. No, they caused millions of dollars of damage.

They were instigated by Feds. No, they were violent MAGAs.

They just wanted to be heard. No, they wanted violence.

We have seen the right wing try to downplay it with lies and more lies.

They were invited in. No, they smashed out windows.

They were like a tour group. No, they caused millions of dollars of damage.

They were instigated by Feds. No, they were violent MAGAs.

They just wanted to be heard. No, they wanted violence.
We have seen the leftwing endlessly try to make far more of it than it was.

Your posts for example.

We have seen the leftwing endlessly try to make far more of it than it was.

Your posts for example.
We’ve never seen anything like what happened in the 2020 election. Certainly never in modern history.

It wasn’t just a riot. There was a concerted effort by Trump and MAGA to overturn the election results through lies and fraud.

You may not see it, but that’s not unexpected. MAGA has a way of distorting reality.

Hundreds of protestors were illegally arrested and charges had to be dropped.
You keep thinking that. Most of them should get life in jail. Burning billions of dollars worth of businesses and stopping peoples livelihoods. Killing hundreds and injuring thousands. Your party let it happen and the leader of your party helped raise bail money for them. So they could go out and do it again.

You keep thinking that. Most of them should get life in jail. Burning billions of dollars worth of businesses and stopping peoples livelihoods. Killing hundreds and injuring thousands. Your party let it happen and the leader of your party helped raise bail money for them. So they could go out and do it again.
Some people committed acts of violence and vandalism.

Hundreds of people were rounded up by police who did nothing wrong. Their arrests were illegal and many of them sued.

Forum List

Back