Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

No, it’s advising the victim to be more intelligent in the situation, assuming they don’t want to get thrown on the ground and cuffed. You’re grasping here. You can’t quote me defending the cops, so now you’re using the libtard tactic of misinterpreting my words.
like I said,,
you have a weird way of agreeing with people,,

i just gave you 3 comments from you defending the cops by blaming the victims and telling them to do what they are told,,

I said he has no legal obligation to roll it downn all the way,,
you said he did,,

so what is that legal obligation,, what law says he has to roll it down all the way??

What's the difference between a valid order to lower your window and step out of the vehicle?

Which one is more intrusive? Especially if the window it tinted?

The legal obligation to follow a lawful order from a sworn in peace officer?

What's the difference between a valid order to lower your window and step out of the vehicle?

Which one is more intrusive? Especially if the window it tinted?

The legal obligation to follow a lawful order from a sworn in peace officer?
do you have a law or dont you??

youre side stepping is getting old,,

if its a lawful order what law is that??

The one guy way over reacted I will agree with that but its hot the guy refuses to do what they ask... just do what they ask you to... and we can all go our way... there is a lack of respect for cops and so shit will continue....
Hill did what he was sked. So just drop that excuse. It is trifling how you white pricks use this ony when blacks get done wrong, but whites can fight cops and none of this is said.

I don’t like this line of thinking. There is a bare minimum you are legally required to do for a cop. It does not include being polite or complying with request which they may attempt to disguise as an order. Thinking you have to do anything a cop says is willfully abandoning your rights. If you don’t protect your rights, no one will. The cop sure as hell isn’t going to.

It’s bizarre but I think we hold people to a higher standard than police. As if it’s a citizen’s fault that a cop couldn’t maintain professional conduct.
The man complied.

The Cops over-reacted I agree. But WTF why do Black people create problems with Cops when there is no reason? Roll down the dang window Tyreek I need you on Fantasy!
He rolled down the window prick. Why do whites get to fight cops and you don't say shit?

You started it with "he doesn't have to roll his window down"

Now stop running around about it.
I said he has no legal obligation to roll the window all the way down,, you claim he does,,

so what law requires he do that??

I also said the law says if the cops are concerned about safety they can order him out of the car, which they did,,
their mistake was the violence they committed when he was trying to get out of the car,,

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh, get real.

They had his ID, they knew who he was at that point. He was a football player going to a game.

The idea he was going to go all gangsta and start shooting cops is kind of silly.

THESE COPS OVERREACTED.

Someone forget a certain Giants wideout who shot himself at a club?

Yes, and Hill did as well.

Just stop. You’re sounding like a liberal dumbass. Advising someone who gets pulled over to not aggravate the cops isn’t “defending” the cops. STFU with that BS.
again youre defending the cops by telling the people to do as their told outside of what the law requires them to do,,

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I said he has no legal obligation to roll the window all the way down,, you claim he does,,

so what law requires he do that??

I also said the law says if the cops are concerned about safety they can order him out of the car, which they did,,
their mistake was the violence they committed when he was trying to get out of the car,,

You claim he has no legal obligation, why doesn't he?

You made the claim first. Back it up.

again youre defending the cops by telling the people to do as their told outside of what the law requires them to do,,
Incorrect. I’m not defending anyone. That’s like saying I’m defending the IRS by advising someone to save receipts of their business expenses. Think better.

Incorrect. I’m not defending anyone. That’s like saying I’m defending the IRS by advising someone to save receipts of their business expenses. Think better.
its exxactly what it means,,

you sound like hitler saying to the people " dont aggravate my stormtroopers and you wont get beat up or shot"

its exxactly what it means,,
Incorrect. I meant what I wrote, not your silly interpretation.
you sound like hitler saying to the people " dont aggravate my stormtroopers and you wont get beat up or shot"
No offense, but fuck off with that Hitler BS. Giving advice to avoid an unpleasant situation has nothing to do with Hitler. Your desperation is only matched by your stubbornness, tbh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back