Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

He rolled down the window prick. Why do whites get to fight cops and you don't say shit?
And he rolled it UP WHILE THE COP was talking to him. That is basically saying fuck off and will certainly cause problems. I've posted MULTIPLE TIMES that the Cops over-reacted. But that doesn't matter to little Al Sharpton, my friend IM2.

I see the truth hurts you,,

just remember it next time you blame a victim for the violence committed against them,,
You wouldn’t know the truth if it came on your face, kid. You’re obviously not intelligent enough understand this conversation.
Enjoy your next arrest, dumbass.

exactly,, LAWFUL ORDERS

so wheres the law that requires he roll his window all the way down??

Failure to Obey a Lawful Order by Law Enforcement - The Rivas Law Firm, P.A.

When a police officer or firefighter tells you to do something when you’re on a public road, you have to do it. According to Florida Statute 316.072, it’s against the law for “any person willfully to fail or refuse to comply with any lawful order or direction of any law enforcement officer, traffic crash investigation officer… or member of the fire department at the scene of a fire, rescue operation, or other emergency.”

 OBEDIENCE TO POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS.—It is unlawful and a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083, for any person willfully to fail or refuse to comply with any lawful order or direction of any law enforcement officer, traffic crash investigation officer as described in s. 316.640, traffic infraction enforcement officer as described in s. 316.640,

You wouldn’t know the truth if it came on your face, kid. You’re obviously not intelligent enough understand this conversation.
Enjoy your next arrest, dumbass.
so you didnt say the people shouldnnt aggravate the cops and this kind of stuff wont happen to them??

I dont see anywhere where that says a person is legally required to roll their window all the way down,,

Lawful order. Pull over isn't listed there either, but you think you can just ignore a cop telling you to pull over?
Showing your license and registration isn't listed either. you think you can refuse to do that as well?

Forum List

Back