Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

and why they asked him out of the car and then instead of letting him get out they decided to go all robocop and drag him out,,

I counted 5 seconds between them saying get out and him opening the door to get out

as I am watching the whole video right now the cops are lying about how far the observers are required to be away from the stop,,

And he decided to be an ass about a traffic stop.

Give it a rest or are you one of those dweebs trying to be famous on YouTube or TicTok trying to assert your self against law enforcement. They look ridiculous

All he had to do was comply. He didn't, tried to be an ass and found out
I take it from you going with personal attacks youre surrendering the topic at hand,,

its for the best you do,,

he did comply

Hill is a contributor to a shit situation that the cop is also a contributor. I want to know the violation he was pulled over for, and how tinted his windows were.

This is Miami, not some Ozark town, these cops are used to pulling over well off rich minorities.
If you look at the videos, you can see how dark the tint was. In the bodycam footage from the Cuban cop, you can see that the interior was completely obscured, and in one of the other bodycam videos you can see the partially rolled down window and how dark the tint is. It's limo-black.

Just comply, Hill is no prima donna because he's a football player.

I've gotten pulled over twice, because I was polite I never got cuffed or even a ticket.

If you look at the videos, you can see how dark the tint was. In the bodycam footage from the Cuban cop, you can see that the interior was completely obscured, and in one of the other bodycam videos you can see the partially rolled down window and how dark the tint is. It's limo-black.

Thats illegal then, at least in NY, and I would think in Miami.

Indeed, and Tyreek could’ve just cooperated like an adult and avoided the unnecessary altercation. Regardless, it’s an example to all in regards to dealing with law enforcement. Best not to aggravate them, even if you have the right to do so.
How many professional athletes do you hear about acting like adults? They are given everything from junior high on and treated like little tin gods because they can play children's games better than most people. Most celebrities act the same way; I've observed it myself having worked in high-celebrity areas like Westwood Village, Calabasas, Agoura Hills, Ojai and Malibu.

Brownshirt Nazi types like you always just Following Orders!

Protect and Serve? LOL These are MAGA supporters with power. They're supposed to be Working for The People. We the people. Tyreek's door was unlocked -- he was exiting the vehicle, but the MAGA supporters were upset he do something when he was told and how he was told to do it and they DEMAND respect no matter what. There are lots of videos out there with COPS who do not go this route.

After the officer knocks on Hill’s window, he rolls it down and tells the officer not to do that. As Hill is asked why he is not wearing a seat belt, he repeatedly tells the officer, “Don’t knock on my window like that.”
After Hill hands his license to the officer, he says: “Just give me my ticket, bro, so I can go. I’m going to be late. Do what you’ve got to do.”

After that comment, Hill rolls his window back up, causing the officer to ask him to keep it down. Soon, the officer raises his voice as he repeats the command, and he tells Hill: “As a matter of fact, get out of the car. Get out of the car right now. We’re not playing this game.”
At that point, another officer can be seen opening Hill’s car door and pulling the player out of the vehicle. Three officers join in pushing Hill to the ground, with one of them telling him, “What part of that don’t you understand?”

Having taken his phone out of the car with him, Hill can be heard telling his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, that he is “getting arrested.”
“When we tell you to do something, you do it, you understand?” an officer tells Hill. “Not when you want, but when we tell you. You’re a little f------ confused.”

As Hill tells them he was “getting out” of his car, he is told, “Too late.”

The officers then move Hill to the sidewalk and attempt to sit him down as the wide receiver protests that he just had surgery on his knee.

These are MAGA supporters with power.

Having had two knee surgeries and later two replacements, sitting down is far more comfortable than standing. Now if they had been forcing him to kneel it would have been different matter, that hurts after surgery.

Hill could have easily avoided confrontation, if he rolled the window down and had the slightest ounce of respect, nothing happens

The officer had a short fuse, if Hill showed the slightest amount of respect, nothing escalates, the last thing you do is haul ass down the street, not the highway and then have a attitude, he acted like a punk. I have questioned officers that pulled me over, but I respected their request, guess what, it never escalated…wonder why….

You aren't black?

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-ne...in-andre-hill-shooting-diagnosed-with-cancer/

And it looks like he has come around from that.

When I got pulled over for doing 80 in a 65 I sure wasn't a fan of the Trooper doing it. That being said I pulled over, dropped both my windows, put my car in park, and kept my hands on the steering wheel until he came over to my window and asked my for my documents.
I've always been an inveterate speeder. I've never blamed the cops for pulling me over and giving me tickets. I was breaking the law, and they were doing their job. I certainly never gave them attitude, if for no other reason, because in a traffic stop, they have all the power.

Forum List

Back