Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

If trump was President, there would be the media/entertainers/prog politicians making a connection on this incident. Although he is pro law and order Trump has made comments on questionable police tactics. If he wins and law enforcement starts acting like this, it is not going to be good.

If trump was President, there would be the media/entertainers/prog politicians making a connection on this incident. Although he is pro law and order Trump has made comments on questionable police tactics. If he wins and law enforcement starts acting like this, it is not going to be good.
thats where it falls to the people to stand and be against it,,

Wow, way to bring Trump into the discusiosn.

Do you get paid extra when you bring him up in threads that have nothing to do with him?

and when they show up to your car you have that same right,,

you are not legally required to roll your window all the way down and you shouldnt be abused by the cops when youre getting out of your car becuse the cops feelings are hurt,,

you aren't required to do that based on the assumption the officer can see through the window clearly.

Tinting ruins that assumption, which is why tint over a certain amount is illegal. Illegal, but rarely followed.

you aren't required to do that based on the assumption the officer can see through the window clearly.

Tinting ruins that assumption, which is why tint over a certain amount is illegal. Illegal, but rarely followed.
then show me the law that requires he roll the window all the way down??

let me save us both time,,
that law doesnt exist,,

they can however ask him to get out of the car if theres a safety concern,,
what they cant do is use force like they did when he is complying which he was,,

even his own people know he did wrong,,

In that moment, yes. But not without consequences. That’s exactly why I advise you emotional dumbasses to curb your vitriol and get through the situation without the excess drama. If they violate your rights, take them to court and get paid.
telling the victim to comply is defending the cops

then show me the law that requires he roll the window all the way down??

let me save us both time,,
that law doesnt exist,,

they can however ask him to get out of the car if theres a safety concern,,
what they cant do is use force like they did when he is complying which he was,,

even his own people know he did wrong,,

The law on tinting exists, and the reason for it is so the officer can see into the vehicle, as well as for the sight of the person driving.

Show me where the law says IN FLORDIA that you can refuse to roll down your window.

Correct, it isn’t illegal. It’s also a dumb move in that situation. Try it for yourself, if you don’t believe me.
In other news, if the burner element on your electric stove is red, don’t touch it, even though you have every legal right to do so.
another one of you defending cops

The law on tinting exists, and the reason for it is so the officer can see into the vehicle, as well as for the sight of the person driving.

Show me where the law says IN FLORDIA that you can refuse to roll down your window.
I didnt ask about tinting you stupid fuck,,

what law requires he roll his window all the way down??

its your claim so the burden is on you not me,,

I didnt ask about tinting you stupid fuck,,

what law requires he roll his window all the way down??

its your claim so the burden is on you not me,,

You are the one saying people can refuse to roll down their window, back it up.

Tinting is going to be a large part of understanding what happened here.

Unlike you I am trying to understand exactly what happened, as opposed to having fantasies of cops having their heads blown off while sitting in their patrol cars.

I’m neither defending the cops nor defending Tyreek. I’m just stating the fact that if you treat a police officer like you’d like to be treated, your experience will most likely be less traumatic. Maybe not every time, but more often than not. IMHO, Tyreek could’ve had his window down when the officer walked up, not repeatedly complained about a harmless window knock, and avoided all that drama. That doesn’t excuse the cops for aggressively pulling him out of the car and putting him on the ground, though. In the end, the cops will be disciplined because they were the professionals in the situation. Truth is, the whole incident wouldn’ve never happened if there wasn’t a traffic violation by Mr Hill in the first place.
you say youre not defending cops and then you go right into defending cops be telling the people to do what they tell you to domm

You are the one saying people can refuse to roll down their window, back it up.

Tinting is going to be a large part of understanding what happened here.

Unlike you I am trying to understand exactly what happened, as opposed to having fantasies of cops having their heads blown off while sitting in their patrol cars.
do you have a law or dont you??

as I said if a cops has a security concern they can ask the person to get out of their car,,

telling the victim to comply is defending the cops
No, it’s advising the victim to be more intelligent in the situation, assuming they don’t want to get thrown on the ground and cuffed. You’re grasping here. You can’t quote me defending the cops, so now you’re using the libtard tactic of misinterpreting my words.

do you have a law or dont you??

as I said if a cops has a security concern they can ask the person to get out of their car,,

You made the original claim he can refuse to roll down his window, didn't you?

And as they wait for them to get out, with their hands out of sight, they come out blazing?

You made the original claim he can refuse to roll down his window, didn't you?

And as they wait for them to get out, with their hands out of sight, they come out blazing?
I said he has no legal obligation to roll it downn all the way,,
you said he did,,

so what is that legal obligation,, what law says he has to roll it down all the way??

Forum List

Back