Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

I bet you would like me to do that,,
sorry but I will not be quiet when it comes to abusive government spitting on our rights,,
if we had it your way we wouldnt have rights and cops could jail us or search our property without warrants and just kill us if we object,,
Keep raging. I’m sure it’ll make a difference.

draagging him out of a car and throwing him to the ground for no reason is abuse not restraint,,

it's not beating him up. He went on and played the game and played well.

And that's how police are trained to restrain people. They can't use certain holds anymore, and you don't want them going lethal.

I think you don’t want to say because the answer isn’t good for anyone who wants to defend cops.

The answer is the cop can do almost anything they want without consequences, even if it deprives you of your constitutional rights.
In that moment, yes. But not without consequences. That’s exactly why I advise you emotional dumbasses to curb your vitriol and get through the situation without the excess drama. If they violate your rights, take them to court and get paid.

In that moment, yes. But not without consequences. That’s exactly why I advise you emotional dumbasses to curb your vitriol and get through the situation without the excess drama. If they violate your rights, take them to court and get paid.
Emotional cops cost the taxpayers millions of dollars and face no consequences.

it's not beating him up. He went on and played the game and played well.

And that's how police are trained to restrain people. They can't use certain holds anymore, and you don't want them going lethal.
thats how they are trained when the person becomes violent,, not when they are cooperating,,

even their own leadership knows they did wrong,,

your problem is youre such a bootlicker you just cant admit they did wrong,,

Why? Is this not a free country?

If the cops showed up at your house and said "let us in, we are going to look around your place"...would you comply?
That would depend on if I was in possession of something I could be busted for. In that case I would demand a warrant.

It depends on the situation. Many do face consequences. Are you really that ignorant?
They might get fired.

Then they get a job at the next town over.

Qualified immunity makes it almost impossible for them to face any real consequences.

Forum List

Back