Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

so youre perfectly OK with a cop spitting on his sworn oath to protect our rights by beating up people that hurt their feelings,,

you would have made a good nazi,,
No, I’m not okay with that. You’re getting far too emotional here, calling me a “good Nazi” and all. The reason you’re not getting under my skin is the same reason I’ll be let go with a warning and you’ll be face-down on the pavement, cuffed and cursing. You’re free to disagree, but these strawmen “bad cops are okay with you” posts just make you look silly.

And how would it have been much worse? Being a dick isn’t illegal.
Correct, it isn’t illegal. It’s also a dumb move in that situation. Try it for yourself, if you don’t believe me.
In other news, if the burner element on your electric stove is red, don’t touch it, even though you have every legal right to do so.

No, I’m not okay with that. You’re getting far too emotional here, calling me a “good Nazi” and all. The reason you’re not getting under my skin is the same reason I’ll be let go with a warning and you’ll be face-down on the pavement, cuffed and cursing. You’re free to disagree, but these strawmen “bad cops are okay with you” posts just make you look silly.
you say it makes me look silly but the truth is youre a die hard bootlicker that just cant bring himself to say a cop did wrong even whens its right in front of you like in this case,,

and lying about me calling you a nazi didnt help,,

I said you would make a good one, and thats a fact you prove everytime you talk,,

Correct, it isn’t illegal. It’s also a dumb move in that situation. Try it for yourself, if you don’t believe me.
In other news, if the burner element on your electric stove is red, don’t touch it, even though you have every legal right to do so.
Why is it a “dumb move” exactly? What’ll happen?

still skipping over the cop spit on his oath and the constitution and attacked somone for hurt feelings

dude you are literally advocating for the exact same thing the nazis did to the people,,

you can make fun of it all you want but thats what youre doing

Sorry, but people not being jackasses when being pulled over isn't like advocating for Nazi stuff.

Take your hyperbole, and cram it up your probably well used ass.

Sorry, but people not being jackasses when being pulled over isn't like advocating for Nazi stuff.

Take your hyperbole, and cram it up your probably well used ass.
when they have a right to be a jackass and you defend the cops for spitting on their oaths and constitution by beaating the person up is advocating nazi stuff,,

you say it makes me look silly but the truth is youre a die hard bootlicker that just cant bring himself to say a cop did wrong even whens its right in front of you like in this case,,

and lying about me calling you a nazi didnt help,,

I said you would make a good one, and thats a fact you prove everytime you talk,,
Lighten up, Francis.
Cops do wrong things,
Happy now?

Yet they still find the time to harass a successful black man over having a nicer car than they have.

No, it won't. The cops overreacted.

If the windows were tinted heavily, and they couldn't see into the car, rolling up the window is a threat.

Nice having to be in fear from those hired to protect and serve.

Aggressive LE need to be retrained or given the boot. LE that is so afraid they need to make citizens be in fear and submit? We don't hire them to be Nazi-like

Lots of video clips out there of LE keeping situations and themselves under control. That was not the case here.

I was doing 80 in a 65, I was breaking the rules.

Lighten up, Francis.
I bet you would like me to do that,,

sorry but I will not be quiet when it comes to abusive government spitting on our rights,,

if we had it your way we wouldnt have rights and cops could jail us or search our property without warrants and just kill us if we object,,

Forum List

Back