Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

The logic of the anti-police people in this thread is bizarre. They say cops are racist. They’re calling people names for defending the police in general. Well the cops who arrested Hill were Latinos. Not that that matters the cops could’ve been white or black doesn’t matter they’re not racist.

Then you have people bringing up the constitution or individual rights. OK, Tyreek Hill broke the law. He was violently driving and could’ve killed somebody, there is very little if not any mention of that at all by people defending Hill.

We should never let any kind of anti-police or pro blm people anywhere near important positions in our society. Criminals will thrive in that type of world. They can pull a gun out on a cop because he after all they don’t have to roll down the window. So if a cop can’t see him and gets blown away during a traffic stop well too bad for the cop right?
the logic of you america hating anti-constitutionalists is starting to make me sick,,

how about you find another country like north korea to live in,,

we are talking about our right to not be abused by the people that swore an oath to protect those rights,,

how in the world in light of the thousands of videos showing cops to be the criminals can you say youve found cops to be reasonable??

just because youre a bootlicker that falls towards left side of the scale doesnt mean shit when a cop has you on the ground with a knee on your head because his feelings got hurt,,
I only speak from my experiences. I come from 3 generations of law enforcement. If you want to poke the bee hive because you can, fuck around and find out. Meanwhile, I’ll be on with my day with just a warning.

Probably 20,000 police encounters per day and if .001% go bad then that’s 2
Pretty darn good for considering all the lawless dim bulbs out there
unless youre one of the dead or abused people who suffered at the hands of a bad cop,,,

fact remains we have rights and these cops violated them,,

why is it so hard for you to say they were wrong??

do you hate our rights that much you just cannt do it??

I only speak from my experiences. I come from 3 generations of law enforcement. If you want to poke the bee hive because you can, fuck around and find out. Meanwhile, I’ll be on with my day with just a warning.
so youre OK with cops violating their oaths and violating the constitution and a persons rights??

bad cops like these are why cops get shot in the bck of the head while sitting in their cars

unless youre one of the dead or abused people who suffered at the hands of a bad cop,,,

fact remains we have rights and these cops violated them,,

why is it so hard for you to say they were wrong??

do you hate our rights that much you just cannt do it??

So we make it impossible for police to do their jobs?

We expect perfection from them or we fire them?

Sooner or later we will run out of people to hire.

so youre OK with cops violating their oaths and violating the constitution and a persons rights??

bad cops like these are why cops get shot in the bck of the head while sitting in their cars

You seem to have fantasies of shooting police behind their backs, in their heads.

Seek help.

So we make it impossible for police to do their jobs?

We expect perfection from them or we fire them?

Sooner or later we will run out of people to hire.
how is it impossible for them to do their job??

they were doing their job and decided to switch it up and become the assailant instead of the police,,

they are trained and swore an oath to not do what they did,,

No, I’m not okay with it. I just know when and where to choose my battles and prefer to keep my ego in check and eye on the goal. Bad cops exist, and, unfortunately, give a bad name to good cops. In the end, they’re just people doing a job. Sadly, the stigma attached to policing has resulted in less good people wanting to do the job. Hopefully that trend can be reversed.

And how was the firearm involved exactly?

he said he had one, and the officer thought he was going for it.

If he would have put his hands on the steering wheel, the cop would have then been able to direct him how to exit while he was armed, or directed him to give him his ID in such a way as he didn't feel threatened.

Police tell you t keep the window down, do it.

I knew there was more to this than people initially claimed. Just silly to not keep his window down.

Brownshirt Nazi types like you always just Following Orders!

Protect and Serve? LOL These are MAGA supporters with power. They're supposed to be Working for The People. We the people. Tyreek's door was unlocked -- he was exiting the vehicle, but the MAGA supporters were upset he do something when he was told and how he was told to do it and they DEMAND respect no matter what. There are lots of videos out there with COPS who do not go this route.

After the officer knocks on Hill’s window, he rolls it down and tells the officer not to do that. As Hill is asked why he is not wearing a seat belt, he repeatedly tells the officer, “Don’t knock on my window like that.”
After Hill hands his license to the officer, he says: “Just give me my ticket, bro, so I can go. I’m going to be late. Do what you’ve got to do.”

After that comment, Hill rolls his window back up, causing the officer to ask him to keep it down. Soon, the officer raises his voice as he repeats the command, and he tells Hill: “As a matter of fact, get out of the car. Get out of the car right now. We’re not playing this game.”
At that point, another officer can be seen opening Hill’s car door and pulling the player out of the vehicle. Three officers join in pushing Hill to the ground, with one of them telling him, “What part of that don’t you understand?”

Having taken his phone out of the car with him, Hill can be heard telling his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, that he is “getting arrested.”
“When we tell you to do something, you do it, you understand?” an officer tells Hill. “Not when you want, but when we tell you. You’re a little f------ confused.”

As Hill tells them he was “getting out” of his car, he is told, “Too late.”

The officers then move Hill to the sidewalk and attempt to sit him down as the wide receiver protests that he just had surgery on his knee.

These are MAGA supporters with power.

how is stating factual events mean I have fantasies??

is your logic failing you so bad you need to make shit up like other leftist cocksuckers??

Saying you don't like cops is factual, saying you agree with them getting their heads blown off because you don't like them is crossing the fucking line.

If he would have put his hands on the steering wheel, the cop would have then been able to direct him how to exit while he was armed, or directed him to give him his ID in such a way as he didn't feel threatened.
why do you always make up such pathetic scenarios to excuse bad behavior?

Did he pull it on the officer?

It's not an excuse, it's what I read in the Wikipedia article and my analysis of the situation.
“When we tell you to do something, you do it, you understand?” an officer tells Hill. “Not when you want, but when we tell you. You’re a little f------ confused.”

As Hill tells them he was “getting out” of his car, he is told, “Too late.”

The officers then move Hill to the sidewalk and attempt to sit him down as the wide receiver protests that he just had surgery on his knee.

No, I’m not okay with it. I just know when and where to choose my battles and prefer to keep my ego in check and eye on the goal. Bad cops exist, and, unfortunately, give a bad name to good cops. In the end, they’re just people doing a job. Sadly, the stigma attached to policing has resulted in less good people wanting to do the job. Hopefully that trend can be reversed.
has it ever crossed your mind that if we call out bad cops like this nd not blindly defend them will result in other cops taking a different path when they are met with the same kind of event??

when people like you defend them no matter what they do emboldens them to continue bad behavior not correct it,,

Forum List

Back