Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

JD Vance's 'I Hate the Police' Remark Raises Eyebrows

Jul 28, 2024 — Following the release of dozens of emails from the past decade between Vance and a friend, social media users are reacting to his comments.

And it looks like he has come around from that.

When I got pulled over for doing 80 in a 65 I sure wasn't a fan of the Trooper doing it. That being said I pulled over, dropped both my windows, put my car in park, and kept my hands on the steering wheel until he came over to my window and asked my for my documents.

For the people criticizing the police. If they’re honest with themselves, they will acknowledge that we live in a country with violent drug dealers, brutal people who carry guns or illegally. What world are these people living in when they don’t respect the police. If a police officer tells you “roll down the window” ..well roll down the window. I mean, this is completely ridiculous that this stuff has to be said.

Pro blm People think it’s OK to drive violently and swerve in between traffic? And they think that the police don’t have a right to pull that person over? What the hell?

And for those people who keep bringing race into this. Stop cut the crap. White or black if people violently swerve in between traffic and are rude to a police officer they shouldn’t expect the best outcome. It’s amazing that you have these anti-police people who keep saying things that they are apparently not caring that often drug dealers and robbers are violently swerving through traffic and driving like maniacs to get away from a crime.

Some people think it’s OK to be rude to cops? Did their parents bring them up that way? It’s not OK to be rude to anybody
You miss the days when the police could send you to the Gulag, don't you, Fyodor?

No excuse for what these cops did. They need to lose their jobs.

unless youre one of the dead or abused people who suffered at the hands of a bad cop,,,

fact remains we have rights and these cops violated them,,

why is it so hard for you to say they were wrong??

do you hate our rights that much you just cannt do it??
I think both parties participated in their mutual demises
You can’t think so don’t

Saying you don't like cops is factual, saying you agree with them getting their heads blown off because you don't like them is crossing the fucking line.
if you cant read and understand something its better you ask me to clarify than just make shit up about what I said,,

I dont like bad cops,, and those bad cops end up pissing people off and that results in cops sitting in their cars getting shot in the back of the head,,

“When we tell you to do something, you do it, you understand?” an officer tells Hill. “Not when you want, but when we tell you. You’re a little f------ confused.”

As Hill tells them he was “getting out” of his car, he is told, “Too late.”

The officers then move Hill to the sidewalk and attempt to sit him down as the wide receiver protests that he just had surgery on his knee.

you know how many excuses police hear when they are arresting people? They get to deal with the worst of society on an if not daily, at least weekly basis.

I want to know the level of tint on the windows, and if Hill was trying to roll them up before he attempted to get out of the car. That will be the key to all this.

if you cant read and understand something its better you ask me to clarify than just make shit up about what I said,,

I dont like bad cops,, and those bad cops end up pissing people off and that results in cops sitting in their cars getting shot in the back of the head,,

Keep typing that, it makes you look completely like a cop hating fucktard

Are you jerking off as you type it?

only in the eyes of a person that misses the nazi party and their abusive policing

R.a5ffd0827e0f142f0aeff0f7e4c1323a

has it ever crossed your mind that if we call out bad cops like this nd not blindly defend them will result in other cops taking a different path when they are met with the same kind of event??

when people like you defend them no matter what they do emboldens them to continue bad behavior not correct it,,
I’m neither defending the cops nor defending Tyreek. I’m just stating the fact that if you treat a police officer like you’d like to be treated, your experience will most likely be less traumatic. Maybe not every time, but more often than not. IMHO, Tyreek could’ve had his window down when the officer walked up, not repeatedly complained about a harmless window knock, and avoided all that drama. That doesn’t excuse the cops for aggressively pulling him out of the car and putting him on the ground, though. In the end, the cops will be disciplined because they were the professionals in the situation. Truth is, the whole incident wouldn’ve never happened if there wasn’t a traffic violation by Mr Hill in the first place.

When I got pulled over for doing 80 in a 65 I sure wasn't a fan of the Trooper doing it. That being said I pulled over, dropped both my windows, put my car in park, and kept my hands on the steering wheel until he came over to my window and asked my for my documents.
Smart. Probably got a ticket, but things could’ve been much worse if you decided to be a dick.

I’m neither defending the cops nor defending Tyreek. I’m just stating the fact that if you treat a police officer like you’d like to be treated, your experience will most likely be less traumatic. Maybe not every time, but more often than not. IMHO, Tyreek could’ve had his window down when the officer walked up, not repeatedly complained about a harmless window knock, and avoided all that drama. That doesn’t excuse the cops for aggressively pulling him out of the car and putting him on the ground, though. In the end, the cops will be disciplined because they were the professionals in the situation. Truth is, the whole incident wouldn’ve never happened if there wasn’t a traffic violation by Mr Hill in the first place.
so youre perfectly OK with a cop spitting on his sworn oath to protect our rights by beating up people that hurt their feelings,,

you would have made a good nazi,,

you know how many excuses police hear when they are arresting people? They get to deal with the worst of society on an if not daily, at least weekly basis.

Yet they still find the time to harass a successful black man over having a nicer car than they have.

I want to know the level of tint on the windows, and if Hill was trying to roll them up before he attempted to get out of the car. That will be the key to all this.

No, it won't. The cops overreacted.

Nice having to be in fear from those hired to protect and serve.

Aggressive LE need to be retrained or given the boot. LE that is so afraid they need to make citizens be in fear and submit? We don't hire them to be Nazi-like

Lots of video clips out there of LE keeping situations and themselves under control. That was not the case here.

Forum List

Back