Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

How many of our constitutional rights are you willing to abandon to protect cops?
A prime example of a poster not responding to the core points^ what you’re saying above has nothing to do with what I posted. The fact that Tyreek Hill was violently swerving through traffic. You talk about rights, he was violently driving and could’ve hurt somebody. What about the rights of pedestrians?

police have to deal with violent criminals all the time who can pull out a gun at the drop of a second. I suspect that your next post will not mention these critical points.

The one guy way over reacted I will agree with that but its hot the guy refuses to do what they ask... just do what they ask you to... and we can all go our way... there is a lack of respect for cops and so shit will continue....
The cop that got heated would never have done so if Tyreek Hill was not driving violently. I’m willing to bet that those police officers have previously been at the scene of an accident where a driver was driving in a violent fashion and killed somebody.

Indeed, and Tyreek could’ve just cooperated like an adult and avoided the unnecessary altercation. Regardless, it’s an example to all in regards to dealing with law enforcement. Best not to aggravate them, even if you have the right to do so.
the cop not only swore an oath but is paid and trained to not violate peoples rights,,

WE THE PEOPLE have the right to be as uncooperative as we damn well please as long as we dont break the law,,

why is it you dont support the constitution and the rights it protects and instead defend a violent police force??

the cop not only swore an oath but is paid and trained to not violate peoples rights,,

WE THE PEOPLE have the right to be as uncooperative as we damn well please as long as we dont break the law,,

why is it you dont support the constitution and the rights it protects and instead defend a violent police force??

if he was swerving through traffic and speeding, was he violating the law?

A prime example of a poster not responding to the core points^ what you’re saying above has nothing to do with what I posted. The fact that Tyreek Hill was violently swerving through traffic. You talk about rights, he was violently driving and could’ve hurt somebody. What about the rights of pedestrians?

police have to deal with violent criminals all the time who can pull out a gun at the drop of a second. I suspect that your next post will not mention these critical points.
he was spot on and youre a bootlicking leftist that dosent respect the constitution or or the rights it protects,,

The cops don’t have the right to rip you out of your car seconds after asking you to get out.

Cops don’t get to treat nonviolent people like a violent criminal.

Not at all. you want to make it impossible for police to do their jobs, and that will result in the assholes amongst us breaking traffic laws with impunity.
Very much a strawman.

All I’m asking is that police act professionally and responsibly.

Bad cops flying off the handle cost taxpayers millions of dollars.

Very much a strawman.

All I’m asking is that police act professionally and responsibly.

Bad cops flying off the handle cost taxpayers millions of dollars.

And people not listening to directions are causing this. To me in the video both sides are at fault, and they should work to make this just go away.

if he was swerving through traffic and speeding, was he violating the law?
and he was cooperating with them,,

he pulled over and was in the process of giving them documentation and when asked he was trying to get out of the car when the cops went nuts and started using violence instead of their training,,

I just preach common sense. You have every right to mouth off and be difficult to law enforcement officers. Personally, I prefer to keep my ego in check and get through the situation with as little drama as possible. I’ve always found the police to be quite reasonable when treated as I would like to be treated if I were in their shoes. As a matter of fact, my main goal when being pulled over is to be let go with a warning. What do you think would be more conducive to that end, being polite or being contentious?

Last edited:
The deescalation ploys allow cars on MD federal and state highways to drive with both rear lights out and one headlight out before they can be pulled. The terrible theory behind it is that less incidents will go bad if there are less pullovers.
It jeopardizes safety for those of us who care about maintaining our cars

And people not listening to directions are causing this. To me in the video both sides are at fault, and they should work to make this just go away.
Orders need to be legal and people need an appropriate amount of time to comply.

You can’t order someone out of the car and just start throwing them to the ground five seconds later.

Was he charged with anything related to failure to comply with the orders?

Orders need to be legal and people need an appropriate amount of time to comply.

You can’t order someone out of the car and just start throwing them to the ground five seconds later.

Was he charged with anything related to failure to comply with the orders?

And in that time, they can whip out a 9mm and take a few shots.

If he was closing a tinted window during the situation, would you rather the cop just open up like Byrd did on Babbit?

I just preach common sense. You have every right to mouth off and be difficult to law enforcement officers. Personally, I prefer to keep my ego in check and get through the situation with as little drama as possible. I’ve always found the police to be quite reasonable when treated as I would like to be treated if I were in their shoes.
we are talking about our right to not be abused by the people that swore an oath to protect those rights,,

how in the world in light of the thousands of videos showing cops to be the criminals can you say youve found cops to be reasonable??

just because youre a bootlicker that falls towards left side of the scale doesnt mean shit when a cop has you on the ground with a knee on your head because his feelings got hurt,,

The logic of the anti-police people in this thread is bizarre. They say cops are racist. They’re calling people names for defending the police in general. Well the cops who arrested Hill were Latinos. Not that that matters the cops could’ve been white or black doesn’t matter they’re not racist.

Then you have people bringing up the constitution or individual rights. OK, Tyreek Hill broke the law. He was violently driving and could’ve killed somebody, there is very little if not any mention of that at all by people defending Hill.

We should never let any kind of anti-police or pro blm people anywhere near important positions in our society. Criminals will thrive in that type of world. They can pull a gun out on a cop because he after all they don’t have to roll down the window. So if a cop can’t see him and gets blown away during a traffic stop well too bad for the cop right?

And in that time, they can whip out a 9mm and take a few shots.

If he was closing a tinted window during the situation, would you rather the cop just open up like Byrd did on Babbit?
Officer Yanez blasted Philando Castile for less and that was fine with you lunatics.

we are talking about our right to not be abused by the people that swore an oath to protect those rights,,

how in the world in light of the thousands of videos showing cops to be the criminals can you say youve found cops to be reasonable??

just because youre a bootlicker that falls towards left side of the scale doesnt mean shit when a cop has you on the ground with a knee on your head because his feelings got hurt,,
Probably 20,000 police encounters per day and if .001% go bad then that’s 2
Pretty darn good for considering all the lawless dim bulbs out there

Forum List

Back