To Everybody Calling Trump Mean

I don't have that kind of power , nor would I want it ; no one does in a free nation. Without Congress backing the President everything could be stopped by a single court finding.
You don't have to have "power" to call out people who are doing things they shouldn't, Stann! This is America...you have a Constitutional right to speak your opinion.

The President has the power to secure the border in a crisis. That power has been granted to the President BY Congress. The courts are not going stop EO's to secure the border unless they are unconstitutional in some other way!

The wall that was 45 miles long...less than a mile a month..

Flacid performance by your blob, don’t you think?
Before Biden stopped new construction on the wall, the Trump administration had built 458 miles of what it dubbed “border wall system,” according to final figures compiled by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and provided to U.S. News.

I've always found it amazing that Donald Trump got more votes in his second election than he did in his first and still lost. That's never happened before in the history of American elections.

I just don't waste my time trying to argue about it because there is no way to prove election fraud took place.
Four years. I don't take any information from magaturds seriously.

Haha no, it doesn’t necessarily mean those things

How do you know? You never asked my definition.

We get you think you’d be the pigs in Animal Farm, the dembots have that motto, some animals are more equal then others
Fuckup

Exit stage left.

Done with your hurt bagina.

You don't have to have "power" to call out people who are doing things they shouldn't, Stann! This is America...you have a Constitutional right to speak your opinion.

The President has the power to secure the border in a crisis. That power has been granted to the President BY Congress. The courts are not going stop EO's to secure the border unless they are unconstitutional in some other way!
My representatives are mostly republicans , I repeat I have very little power. These idiots support trump and all his hatred.

458. Until Biden stopped construction of the Wall
Only 52 miles of new border wall were built during the 4 years of the trump administration. Obama ( and Biden ) built more than that. But remember the Chinese gave up in walls 800 years ago. People just go over them , under them or around them. They stop nothing.

Forum List

Back