Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

thats how they are trained when the person becomes violent,, not when they are cooperating,,

even their own leadership knows they did wrong,,

your problem is youre such a bootlicker you just cant admit they did wrong,,

I'd put it 55-45 in favor of the cops being wrong, that still leaves hill at 45%,

He was driving aggressively and illegally.
He didn't cooperate with the officer.
The officer over-reacted.

In the end, like I said, both sides will want this to go away. I really really want to know the tint level of the window, and if Hill raised it as he was trying to get out of the vehicle.

yeah I dont think anything I say is going result in you changing your mind,,

but it is having an effect and more cops are being fireed and jailed for their illegal actions like its doing in this case,,
What makes you think I disagree with you? I believe the cops overreacted. In the end, no one got hurt, Tyreek went about his day, and the cops are facing disciplinary actions. The only real damage is the outrage of emotional dingbats online.

I'd put it 55-45 in favor of the cops being wrong, that still leaves hill at 45%,

He was driving aggressively and illegally.
He didn't cooperate with the officer.
The officer over-reacted.

In the end, like I said, both sides will want this to go away. I really really want to know the tint level of the window, and if Hill raised it as he was trying to get out of the vehicle.
how did he not cooperate??
he opened the window and was working to provide his documents and then when asked he was trying to get out of the cr when the cops went to violence and rug him out like an animal,,

What makes you think I disagree with you? I believe the cops overreacted. In the end, no one got hurt, Tyreek went about his day, and the cops are facing disciplinary actions. The only real damage is the outrage of emotional dingbats online.
oh I dont know,, maybe its you telling me I am wrong in dozens of comments,,

and what go hurt is the constitution and our rights,,

how many cases like this dont ever see the light of day and people like you would defend the cops 100% of the time if they did,,

how did he not cooperate??
he opened the window and was working to provide his documents and then when asked he was trying to get out of the cr when the cops went to violence and rug him out like an animal,,

If the tinted window blocked the officers view of his hands, that puts the officer at risk. Again, I want to know how tinted the windows were, and if Hill was trying to raise the window as he was leaving the vehicle.

Unlike you I am not trying to rush to conclusions here.

They might get fired.

Then they get a job at the next town over.

Qualified immunity makes it almost impossible for them to face any real consequences.
They might go to prison as well. Your broad-brush ignorance isn’t doing you any favors here.

If Cops show up at your house, they need a search warrant to search. If they present me with a search warrant, I will comply. If they don't have a search warrant I will ask them to provide one before I allow them in.
and when they show up to your car you have that same right,,

you are not legally required to roll your window all the way down and you shouldnt be abused by the cops when youre getting out of your car becuse the cops feelings are hurt,,

oh I dont know,, maybe its you telling me I am wrong in dozens of comments,,

and what go hurt is the constitution and our rights,,

how many cases like this dont ever see the light of day and people like you would defend the cops 100% of the time if they did,,
Quote me telling you that you’re wrong. You seem to be arguing with who you want me to be, not who I actually am.

Quote me telling you that you’re wrong. You seem to be arguing with who you want me to be, not who I actually am.
so all those comments where you took the side of the cops and not the constitution and rule of law you were actually agreeing with me??

you have a weird way of agreeing with people,,

Forum List

Back