Kid Charged With A Felony For Firing A Finger Gun

When I was in the 4th grade after getting permission from my teacher to go to the bathroom, another teacher stopped me on the way back and beat the shit out of me. I mean a Mike Tyson beat down. I was out of school for a year.
This sounds implausible. Did you require medical treatment? Did your parents object and/or file a police report? Were you confined at home due to physical or mental disability? Were you home schooled? What had changed when you went back to that school? Was the teacher still there? Was she ever disciplined?

This sounds implausible. Did you require medical treatment? Did your parents object and/or file a police report? Were you confined at home due to physical or mental disability? Were you home schooled? What had changed when you went back to that school? Was the teacher still there? Was she ever disciplined?
Yes we filed a police report. Yes we went to the state board of education. Of course I has medical treatment. The bitch nearly killed me. I was out of school that entire year. The, I was transferred to a different school. Nope. The teacher was never disciplined. Nothing ever happened to her. The police did absolutely nothing.

Road Runner you got a finger gun to post?

To all of the Libtards on here:

eat-this-04404e8180.jpg

Kamala, seen here pontificating about the nature of burdens, to her own obvious delight,
IMG_1205.jpeg

appears unburdened by her past burden of being tied to reality.

Forum List

Back