Kid Charged With A Felony For Firing A Finger Gun

This is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe he should still get a detention or even suspended for this but jail time? Give me a break!! 🙄

1st offense since a minor subjective one, should be a serious sitting down and explaination as to why it is wrong and serious (as a threatening gesture liken to the slit throat gesture).
Why I see it as more serious than others, is because my friend went out on a date with a lady who used to use the gun fingers while talking trash about hating people, he found that odd enough not to date her again. Turns out she was Silvia Seagress, the one who shot up the Mall in Springfield, PA, and to top it off, my girlfriend at the time was heading to the mall that day, but something( I think traffic) changed her plan. So you have to use it as a teaching moment if you know it's an innocent ignorance, and only if you know the propensity to violence is there do you go beyond teaching and into counseling or more.

There is such a thing as a sawed off shotgun.

But generally speaking, that doesn’t require sawing the fingers.

But I digress.

Back to the topic.

I don’t even concede that a finger gun qualifies properly for any school discipline and I absolutely deny that it validly justifies any criminal filing.

The world is nuts.

There is such a thing as a sawed off shotgun.

But generally speaking, that doesn’t require sawing the fingers.

But I digress.

Back to the topic.

I don’t even concede that a finger gun qualifies properly for any school discipline and I absolutely deny that it validly justifies any criminal filing.

The world is nuts.
Sawed off shotgun, yes that is what I talking about with my finger gun.

This is my finger gun.

1726008727417.png

Forum List

Back