Who is going to watch the debate tonight?

Are you going to watch the Debate tonight

• Yes

• No

• Will record and watch later.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not me! I will be praying she does well....but I just can't watch it live! I may flip to it and watch a few seconds, but that is about all I can handle, live.

If my hubby is watching it in his man cave and he tells me, she is kicking ass, and doing well....I may change my mind....may, may, may......
it doesnt matter who is actually winning.....no matter how bad these 2 may be or how bad this "debate" is.....all the righties will say trump kicked ass and all the lefties will say harris slapped his ass all over the stage.....you see and hear what you want to.....to me a REAL political debate is they both stand on the stage and the people in the crowd ask the questions and they have to answer right then and there.....lets see how much they know without practicing....

it doesnt matter who is actually winning.....no matter how bad these 2 may be or how bad this "debate" is.....all the righties will say trump kicked ass and all the lefties will say harris slapped his ass all over the stage.....you see and hear what you want to.....to me a REAL political debate is they both stand on the stage and the people in the crowd ask the questions and they have to answer right then and there.....lets see how much they know without practicing....
The duopoly couldnt have that.

I will be interested to see how differently the ABC "moderators" conduct the debate. CNN was under Democrat orders to not help Biden, but that will not be the case tonight with Kamala. Tonight's production will be crafted to give Kamala the most comfortable debate possible so the Media and the Democrats can claim "victory".
So it's Kamala's fault trump is a convicted felon and a sexual predator who has lost his mind?

I agree....and I said that earlier too! The Harris supporters will say she won and the Trumpers will say that he won!

I’ll watch it on my rarely used television with a bowl of popcorn. Curios about a couple of things:

Will Trump do well in not interrupting? He did a perfect job of letting Diaper Joe convince even IMDB Democrats that we can’t afford another four years of him.

Will Harris give any real answers about policy? If not, will either Trump or the moderators call her on it?

Will Harris distance herself from Biden?

Hillary won all of her debates with Trump, according to the afterwards polling, but she still lost the election in 2016....not certain debates mattered?

I'm just wanting Harris to do well enough to keep the money rolling in and the enthusiasm going until they cast their votes....

So, who is going to suffer through and watch this train wreck?

no more shits 2.jpg

I’ll watch it on my rarely used television with a bowl of popcorn. Curios about a couple of things:

Will Trump do well in not interrupting? He did a perfect job of letting Diaper Joe convince even IMDB Democrats that we can’t afford another four years of him.

Will Harris give any real answers about policy? If not, will either Trump or the moderators call her on it?

Will Harris distance herself from Biden?

ALSO!

Will Trump give any real answers about policy? If not, will either Harris or the moderators call him on it?

The debate won’t change the opinion of Trump voters
It won’t change the opinion of Harris voters

But those who wonder whether Harris is ready to be President it will make a difference

Isn't the most of the hurricane hitting Louisiana?
eh, we're supposed to get between 3-7 inches. 35mph. I don't expect much. May be working from home.

That debate ain't getting over before 10pm. I'm an early riser. I'll get the dog out in the back by 3-4 am. She's got allergies. Puked on three shirts in one puke yesterday.

I agree....and I said that earlier too! The Harris supporters will say she won and the Trumpers will say that he won!
as far as the last debate i agreed with 2 things they both said about the other one.....biden looked bad.....and trump walked his way around questions asked....and when commented about that i got shit from both sides.....

Hillary won all of her debates with Trump, according to the afterwards polling, but she still lost the election in 2016....not certain debates mattered?

I'm just wanting Harris to do well enough to keep the money rolling in and the enthusiasm going until they cast their votes....
you dont sound to confident care.....

My wife wants to watch, apparently she has yet to decide which one of these undeserving skid marks she's voting for... Personally I'd rather shit in my hand then clap.

I keep telling her to check out Chase Oliver... May as well, we live in South Carolina, it's no secret how this state will go...

If she insists on watching, I'll head into my office and play a violent video all the while hoping it doesn't set me off on a violent rampage through the neighborhood...

Last edited:
The debate won’t change the opinion of Trump voters
It won’t change the opinion of Harris voters

But those who wonder whether Harris is ready to be President it will make a difference
what shows who are the leaders are how they respond to emergencies.....debates mean shit.....and trump didnt do very well in his big one....harris has yet to be tested....

Forum List

Back