Epic Memes Emerge Online Following Reports of Cat and Bird-Eating Haitian Immigrants in Ohio

City law enforcement quickly debunked the conspiracy theories. "There have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community," Springfield police said in a statement, adding there have been no verified instances of immigrants engaged in illegal activities like squatting in front of residents' homes.

MSN
Yes! Because the lying corrupt police the leftists have been screaming about for the past ten years are now telling the truth!

Of course the authorities will lie to protect the Haitians. A backlash in an election year is the last thing they want. Believe those who lost pets.

This has happened before. In California when there was an influx of Vietnamese not only were people losing pets, but Vietnamese families would go to the county animal shelters like they were shopping at a meat market. That was 50 years ago.

I just wonder, are they being cooked first on an open spit?

And how do they eat them, perhaps with a homemade bolognese sauce, perhaps with some porcini mushrooms, and a little asiago cheese?
Have you ever been to a homeless camp? Yeah. Just like that.

And how do they eat them, perhaps with a homemade bolognese sauce, perhaps with some porcini mushrooms, and a little asiago cheese?
Or..
They just swish them around in the pond water.

What I wanna know is how they catch em. Ever tried to catch a cat?

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist... :lol:

(making AI images is fun, I gotta do this more often!)

trump-duck.jpg

I’ve seen photos of severed arms and legs lying on the street in Haiti. Wild dog packs munched on many dead bodies.

Maybe things all just payback against the animals.

ya bow wows like hillary and Kamila are especially concerned, for all the wrong reasons. LOL

I don't know that it's true, but that it is believable in itself is telling.

Forum List

Back