Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

No, my claim is that a cop will let 10 white people drive by without their seatbelts, only to pull over the one black guy and then use that as a pretext to search his car.

Because we both know it happens. Cops have told me they do exactly that.
You should get some new friends.

so you dont believe in constitutional rights,,
got it,,
Nope, you whiffed it again.
I support your right to say anything you’d like, but I would advise discretion in certain circumstances. For example, walking through Compton, CA exclaiming how much you hate n***ers.

I support your right to say anything you’d like, but I would advise discretion in certain circumstances. For example, walking through Compton, CA exclaiming how much you hate n***ers.
we are talking about trained government officials/cops that swore an oath not gang bangers in compton,,

Or calling the Hispanic cop a "dirty stinking wetback" You have a right to do it, but I, personally, would recommend against it

we are talking about trained government officials/cops that swore an oath not gang bangers in compton,,
I’m talking about exercising your right to free speech in situations where it will adversely affect you. You’re free to do it, but you might not like the short term consequences.

I’m talking about exercising your right to free speech in situations where it will adversely affect you. You’re free to do it, but you might not like the short term consequences.
in cases like this I recommend it to help get rid of bad cops,,

in the end it helps everyone,,

Or calling the Hispanic cop a "dirty stinking wetback" You have a right to do it, but I, personally, would recommend against it
Exactly. That’s the difference between intelligence and arrogance. PH is just flailing about now.

Exactly. That’s the difference between intelligence and arrogance. PH is just flailing about now.
I get the feeling he mouthed off and was an asshole to a cop that pulled him over and got some less than friendly treatment in response.

I get the feeling he mouthed off and was an asshole to a cop that pulled him over and got some less than friendly treatment in response.
And still butthurt over it. He probably tried that silly “sovereign citizen” crap. Lol

youre the one that brought up compton,,
I did, as an example of when discretion is wiser than being an obnoxious jackass. The same applies to police interactions. It’s not about your right to be a jackass, it’s about the wisdom of knowing when not to be.

Forum List

Back