Murderer whose life sentence was commuted by Trump convicted of domestic violence

Oh, you haven't seen the Star Wars prequels I guess.
I mean, I thought your question was dumb but the answer was easy.

I can’t sense your hesitancy to answer my question and I think I know why.

You have a visceral reaction to the idea of criticizing Trump and you know it’s also probably true and probably proven easily.

You're babbling nonsense again.
No, asshole, I'm trying to point out your constant double-standards.

You totally ignore all of the people Biden and Harris have killed or caused to get killed with their open border policies and their stupid military withdrawals.......but you blame Trump for everything a guy does who's life sentence he commuted. Trump didn't cause him to get in a fight with his ole lady.

A drug kingpin convicted in the murder of a federal law enforcement officer had his life sentence commuted by President Donald Trump on January 20, 2021, the last day of Trump's term.

Now, the man set free by Trump, Jaime A. Davidson, was accused by authorities of strangling his wife during a 2023 dispute, convicted by a jury of domestic violence, and, in July 2024, sentenced to three months in jail.

Echos of Willie Horton! I wonder if the MAGA party will condemn Trump the way poor Dukakis had to endure. Something tells me that this too will be forgiven and forgotten by the MAGA crowd.

Shades of Will Horton and Dukakis debacle

Forum List

Back