Is there anyone who questions whether, to a large degree, the kinds of un-American, anti-democratic....

How quickly they forget.... All through the BLM riots these assholes were solidly siding with arsonists and murderers.
BLM riots were caused by the Floyd murder and black perception of police brutality.

1/6 was caused by Trump, candidate for the presidency.

A small detail, which, apparently, eludes you.

You can back yours, so you act like a child. How pathetic.
Sure I can. These are people that have spent over a decade on a website dedicated to Donald Trump. You think they are anti-trumpers just playing the long game waiting for an opportunity to make trump supporters look bad, risking themselves going to jail for making threats?

Again, you have absolutely zero proof these people threatening the jurors are anything but trump supporters. And everyone here knows it.

Sure I can. These are people that have spent over a decade on a website dedicated to Donald Trump. You think they are anti-trumpers just playing the long game waiting for an opportunity to make trump supporters look bad, risking themselves going to jail for making threats?

Again, you have absolutely zero proof these people threatening the jurors are anything but trump supporters. And everyone here knows it.
Your silly speculation isn't proof. Try harder.

threats made against public officials on Trump's behalf would end today if he put out a statement condemning them? Just a simple message on Truth Social asking The Following not to do things like call for the death of the jurors in the election interference case for which he was convicted.

I'm sure he understands he has the power to stop the vast majority of them. But he doesn't. Why?

It is my belief he sees them as a form of adoration for him. And he can never get enough of that. Even if it comes at the expense of this.

'Deluge' of threats against judge and law clerk in Trump’s civil fraud trial are detailed in new court filing

Of course, there is something else going on besides the thrill Don gets from his supporter's abhorrent behavior. It serves a goal of his. To tear down barriers of what is acceptable in civil society. To make threats of violence normalized. To instill in people a sense of anarchy. To create a feeling of instability that can be quelled by a strong leader. A strongman leader. An autocrat who will "do what it takes" to restore the order he caused to be broken down.
People died for Trump on January 6. They sacrificed themselves on the altar of the Big Lie.

I have no doubt this gave Traitor Trump a huge thrill up his leg. He rubbed their blood on his hands with glee.

Like all autocrats, Trump does not need just his opposition living in fear, he needs his power-mad obedient cucks to stay in line out of fear they will be excommunicated by the angry mob he directs.

Trump is no different from any other megalomaniacs throughout history.

threats made against public officials on Trump's behalf would end today if he put out a statement condemning them? Just a simple message on Truth Social asking The Following not to do things like call for the death of the jurors in the election interference case for which he was convicted.

I'm sure he understands he has the power to stop the vast majority of them. But he doesn't. Why?

It is my belief he sees them as a form of adoration for him. And he can never get enough of that. Even if it comes at the expense of this.

Yeah, I think it's that, and one other thing: Within his primitive, primal, one-dimensional thought processes, he thinks this kind of intimidation might work.

So he loves to see them "fighting for him" (MAGA doesn't understand that "fighting" can be something other than violence and bullying), and he thinks it's effective.

Which part of that was "baseless"? We know they took gifts from billionaires. We know they voted the way they were told.

To make those accusations you of course would have to have information that the Justices were going to vote one way and that they were influenced to change their vote.
Can you link me to that evidence?

Last edited:

'Deluge' of threats against judge and law clerk in Trump’s civil fraud trial are detailed in new court filing

Of course, there is something else going on besides the thrill Don gets from his supporter's abhorrent behavior. It serves a goal of his. To tear down barriers of what is acceptable in civil society. To make threats of violence normalized. To instill in people a sense of anarchy. To create a feeling of instability that can be quelled by a strong leader. A strongman leader. An autocrat who will "do what it takes" to restore the order he caused to be broken down.
If what happened during Roe was any indication...

People have a first amendment right to call a spade a spade. You are suggesting that while or after losing in a kangaroo court that someone shouldn't speak out against that kangaroo court.

Absolutely. I recall Mitt Romney stating in his book that Repub senators admitted to him they would not cross Trump for fear of reprisal from Don's mob.

Beyond that, there have been dozens of stories documenting the terrible threats made against people involved in holding him accountable for his crimes. He could have essentially stopped it at any time. HE DIDN'T WANT IT TO STOP.
Horrific politicians be held accountable.

Same reason why he wouldn't stop the Jan 6 riots. He secretly hopes his idiot followers will succeed.

There is no question a jail sentence is in order. Trump hasn't shown one ounce of contrition for the things he's done. How can a judge look at this fool and think, i'm sure he'll learn his lesson if I just give him 6 months probation.

Yup, right out of the dictator 101 handbook.

1717611206779.gif

Forum List

Back