Another white man with an AR-15. This time is Kentucky.

In those days a liberal then would be more like a conservative today

And todays liberals would be the French revolutionaries back then chopping people’s heads up with their guillotine
Hilarious

You mean the conservative Christian white culture that destroyed the native American, enslaved black folks, subjected black folks to Jim Crow, oppressed Chinese Immigrants, put Japanese Americans in internment camps, those conservative Christian whites?
Gee we might have had the failed nation we have become 100 years ago.

You mean the conservative Christian white culture that destroyed the native American, enslaved black folks, subjected black folks to Jim Crow, oppressed Chinese Immigrants, put Japanese Americans in internment camps, those conservative Christian whites?
Sounds like you described the Democrat Party perfectly!

I actually described conservative, right wing, Christians perfectly.
Actually, you gave a pretty thorough list of the things the Democrats have done over the years.

You need to study your history before you post stuff that makes you look like a complete retard!

BTW, if you want reparations, you need to contact Kamala Harris. One of her ancestors (Hamilton Brown) was probably the largest slave owner and trader in the Western Hemisphere, so she owes quite a bit of money to the descendents of those slaves!!!

I actually described conservative, right wing, Christians perfectly.
I do not know about the future on how those White Christians and/or White Nationalists are going to act, I do know on the way I read threads on these forums from Progs and what the Prog shill media/entertainers/politicians/elites speak you would think that many of the Progsin power were killed from those nasty whites mentioned.

Actually, you gave a pretty thorough list of the things the Democrats have done over the years.

You need to study your history before you post stuff that makes you look like a complete retard!

BTW, if you want reparations, you need to contact Kamala Harris. One of her ancestors (Hamilton Brown) was probably the largest slave owner and trader in the Western Hemisphere, so she owes quite a bit of money to the descendents of those slaves!!!
Dumbass all of those things that I posted is the mindset if today's republican party.

Forum List

Back