Trump whipped Harris. Some news is angry at ABC.

No dummy other news professionals are saying it was fixed with biased in the tank for Dems so called moderators. :itsok:
Those claiming she beat Trump were Media clowns who already decided when Trump announced another run for president. They are why claims get made Kamala beat him when their claims amount to that the pair of democrats with mikes beat him. But they all lied.

I asked what his policy was, and you don’t know. Point made. He doesn’t have one.

What’s his tax policy?
Bidens health plan and hers as his VP raised the cost of 3 of my drugs to triple the cost under Trump.

Well, I'll have to watch it again, but I missed anyone whipping anyone.

Were the mods perfectly fair? No, but I accord Trump with missing a lot more opportunities of his own fruition than anything they or Harris did.

Trump seemed off his gourd a bit from the very start, rather angry and miffed, and usually ranting all over the place on multiple talking points but without enough detail on most of them for the uninformed viewer to make out what it was he was saying.
I understood Trump. I did not understand Kamala.

I was most impressed when he said migrants were eating cats and dogs, and then again when he said Democrats had made it legal to kill a baby after birth. What kind of drugs was he on to think it was a good idea to say such crazy things in a presidential debate?
Nobody told you the object of the abortion is to kill the unborn child she created?

The fact all the Trumpers, and Trump himself, are whining about it being 3 vs 1 is all anyone needs to hear to know who won the debate.
Her goal was to piss her pants and take no blame for the quitter Biden. She came close. Thanks to the two Moderators. The Mods were not there to debate. But they did.

Trump has way more memorable lines !!
Harris sounded fake and rehearsed

However , it was a draw as T did a avg job on the silly social issues that dumb women vote on
I liked when she was interrupting - and he said “excuse me. I’m speaking. Sound familiar?”

(Don’t you love when people complain about certain behavior from others, and then do it themselves?)

I was most impressed when he said migrants were eating cats and dogs, and then again when he said Democrats had made it legal to kill a baby after birth. What kind of drugs was he on to think it was a good idea to say such crazy things in a presidential debate?
Some immigrants have reportedly been killing and eating local pets.

Canton woman accused of killing, eating cat after 'stomping its head'

Note: Canton isn’t in Haiti. But still, there is some basis for the claim that some migrants have consumed pets.

And Kamala herself voted AGAINST the act to criminalize allowing a child born alive to simply be denied medical attention after a failed abortion.

NOTE: even if there never was any failed abortion or abortion attempt —there’s still no reason to vote against that act.

Facts really fuck your brain-dead narrative, Bullfrog.

She could have screamed at him and Slate would claim she won. ABC and the entire Media pretended it was her vs Trump when it was the Media vs Trump. She came off as whiny as a cat.
losers always blame the refs.

he had a chance to filet her on immigration, and went off on the certifiably false "haitians eating cats."

do you really want a president who seems to believe headlines in the national enquirer?

losers always blame the refs.

he had a chance to filet her on immigration, and went off on the certifiably false "haitians eating cats."

do you really want a president who seems to believe headlines in the national enquirer?
Biden was confused enough to please all Democrats. She was his helper.

Some immigrants have reportedly been killing and eating local pets.

Canton woman accused of killing, eating cat after 'stomping its head'

Note: Canton isn’t in Haiti. But still, there is some basis for the claim that some migrants have consumed pets.

And Kamala herself voted AGAINST the act to criminalize allowing a child born alive to simply be denied medical attention after a failed abortion.

NOTE: even if there never was any failed abortion or abortion attempt —there’s still no reason to vote against that act.

Facts really fuck your brain-dead narrative, Bullfrog.
The media should have reported that Trump was 100 percent correct. I know when it was ABC the shit would hit the fan to favor Kamala. But the public is very smart and will still vote Trump back in.

The media should have reported that Trump was 100 percent correct. I know when it was ABC the shit would hit the fan to favor Kamala. But the public is very smart and will still vote Trump back in.
The public (allegedly) voted Trump out in favor of Potato.

The public voted for Obumbler.

The people are (overall and on balance) pretty smart but clearly do make serious mistakes.

Can you guys EVER hold Trump accountable for his own performance?

Harris played Trump last night and left him in a sputtering rage.
Trump fell for every taunt Harris lodged at him

Stop blaming the networks
Trump whipped her like a red headed step child.

At this point, denial is all you have
Voters decide. Trump is a proven president and his policies were excellent and this despite the Democrats working to prevent him from his excellence. Voter will pick the president not you Democrats.

The mistake Trump cultists like Robert keep making?

They fall for their own stupid propaganda.

Most conservatives start out aware that they're lying. They don't care. The cult tells them to lie, so they obey. They tell themselves BabyJesus wants them to lie.

It's when they start believing their own lies, that always ends in tears.

Here, they kept telling really stupid lies about how dumb Harris was. And then they started believing the lies. And now look at them crying. If the Trump cultists hadn't started believing their own lies, they wouldn't be this upset.

Forum List

Back