Weird Tim Walz says his inability to speak proper English is why people think he lied about his military service

Your side wants to turn women into unwilling breeding machines.

A Handmaid's Tale was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction book.
I handmaid's Tale was a decent fictional program. It takes a real hardcore shitlib imbecile to try to turn it into a conservative ideal. LOL. You worship a communist government that practices misogyny on a regular basis and you dare to try to point a finger at me? What a low life son of a bitch you've turned out to be. Wow.

Try using some evidence sometimes for your baseless accusations. You'll sound a lot more credible on here.

I handmaid's Tale was a decent fictional program. It takes a real hardcore shitlib imbecile to try to turn it into a conservative ideal. LOL. You worship a communist government that practices misogyny on a regular basis and you dare to try to point a finger at me?

Your guys just turned half the Country into Gilead....

You don't really get to complain because the Chinese are fighting Muslim terrorists in their own country, which is what the Uyghurs are.

Your guys just turned half the Country into Gilead....

You don't really get to complain because the Chinese are fighting Muslim terrorists in their own country, which is what the Uyghurs are.
LOL, handmaid's tale is fiction dumbass. Maybe you should study up on who the Uyghurs are and what China has done to them. Maybe you should study up on Chinese misogyny. Oh you already have and that's what you like about China. You really are a piece of shit you know that. We don't need you.

Forum List

Back