Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Bush could have gone in and gotten Bin Laden
He failed
Instead he decided on building a new nation in his image.
Major disaster
US pilots bombed the shit out of where they were told Bin Laden was. Not their fault they were lied to.

She humiliated him. She took him to the cleaners. But enough fence sitters may have been swayed to Harris side to give her the election.

Seems Reuters, which is a center-left leaning news publication, does not agree with you.

Screen Shot 2024-09-11 at 2.34.22 PM.png

Bottom line is that voters already KNOW how Trump will deal with the economy and inflation! The economy was GREAT under Trump and inflation super low. But all they have on Harris is her glib double-talk and the terrible economy and soaring inflation she HAS ACTUALLY GIVEN US these past four years!

Seems Reuters, which is a center-left leaning news publication, does not agree with you.

View attachment 1009853

Bottom line is that voters already KNOW how Trump will deal with the economy and inflation! The economy was GREAT under Trump and inflation super low. But all they have on Harris is her glib double-talk and the terrible economy and soaring inflation she HAS ACTUALLY GIVEN US these past four years!
vague? she didn't say one thing about what she'd do and why she needed to do it.

She humiliated him all debate. And he could not answer how to remove the immigrants. He was mad, confused, rambling.
that's not what a debate about. The debate is about deciding who would help americans! are you better off today then four years ago. go for it, tell us you are!!

US pilots bombed the shit out of where they were told Bin Laden was. Not their fault they were lied to.

Bush let bin Laden escape thru Tora Bora and he gave up the chase.

His attempt to Democratize Afghanistan was a disaster

that's not what a debate about. The debate is about deciding who would help americans! are you better off today then four years ago. go for it, tell us you are!!
That's not what it is for me. I don't want free shit. I don't want "equity". I don't want "help" from the government. I don't expect a president to make me "better off". I want them to protect our rights equally, and otherwise stay out of the way.

Bush could have gone in? HTF was he going to get bin Laden without it since the Taliban refused to hand him over. He was not a Carter/Obama/Biden/Harris lightweight.

There is difference in a force deployed to rout out AlQaeda and sending an occupying force to make Afghanistan a Democracy

How does one talk over when only one mic was on at a time, when it is their turn to talk?
Is this really your question? I'll give you a chance to rethink this one. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Then you must only have one finger to count on. Lying and partisan as usual. Your opinion has no value.
One lie slugger. Sorry your feelings were hurt.

Trump kicked all their asses. He was crisp, and answered every question they asked. Even had to debate Muir on some stupid statement he made about 2020 election. What the fk kind of shit was that? The moderator attacking the candidate? wow. Disgracefull. Muir even decided he needed to inject his opinion afterword.
You need to put the bong down and take two steps back. :)

"I have a concept". :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump should have said it not as he WON the election which he obviously didn't, but as the fact that he /should/ have won the election. No other incumbent in history GAINED 10 million votes over his previous win yet still lost! And he is right, as admitted in the Molly Ball article of Time Magazine published 2/3/21 where in detail the author admits that a huge cabal of shadowy secret organizations she lists spent a year and over 400 million dollars organizing a huge national effort to assure the election would turn out for Joe Biden to "save" the election regardless of how the people voted.

Um, that's called an election. Sure, Trump got 10 million more votes because the size of the electorate grew and because voter participation increased by 10% over the previous election.

Biden got more votes than Hillary because the electorate grew, voter participation was up AND less self-righteous assholes pissed away their votes on third parties.

So between the two of them, the top two candidates got 24 million more votes than the two candidates got in 2016. But in terms of percentage of the vote, it changed from 48 to 46 to 51 to 47. It just wasn't a big jump.

If it was bullshit, how did they already know it was bullshit? Did they read Trump's mind that he would bring it up? How had the mod already known of the story and called the town's supervisor to inquire about the story? And just because the supervisor claimed no knowledge of the story, does that make it false? Or maybe he just doesn't want people knowing about it because it makes him and the town LOOK BAD?

the Haitians eating cats story had been circulating for days and had been debunked. Even JD Vance said he didn't think it was true, but Trump repeated it anyway. And he got gobsmacked hard.

But crime is up, everyone sees it. And Trump pointed out that the DOJ fudged the figures just as they wrongly claimed 800,000 new jobs that never happened.

Um, no, guy, that just means that out of some 4.5 million new jobs created in 2022, they had to adjust that number down.

Yep. You sure got me there on so much you know as usual that simply isn't true.

Well, we can't help your lack of context.

I just went to lunch in our cafeteria when one of our Asian coworkers approached the table with a homemade sandwich and said, "You guys want to check I am not eating a cat?"

We all fell out. :laughing0301:

So there goes the Asian vote.

Forum List

Back