Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
It was a set-up with two very obvious mods trying to make Trump look bad and Kamala look like sliced bread. Even YOU should be able to admit it wasn’t a fair debate.
The mods mad zero difference. Nothing was set up. A couple flippant fact checks did absolutely nothing to move the needle.

Boy, Trump really has the wool pulled over your eyes!

deportations.jpg

Deportations actually declined under Trump compared to Obama.

deportations-2.jpg

Even worse, Trump directed the Republicans in Congress to kill the bipartisan immigration bill just so he could keep the issue alive.

How fucking sick is THAT!?!

Dumbass, deportations went up under Biden because the stupid bastard INVITED THEM IN in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a fact. Trump doesn't even deny he ordered the bill killed. He did not want Biden to have a win on the issue.
All the bill did was to ensure that the immigrants would come in in an orderly manner, with no reduction in their numbers. A useless bill, killing it was smart.

"In Springfield they are eating the dogs"
This stuff is out of the twilight zone, in years to come everyone - Rep and Dem - will laugh at how this pillock actually managed to convince quite a few people, that he was the "chosen one". It's ridiculous, everything about Trump is ridiculous but at the same time people are so stupid that they think voting for him can improve their quality of life.

1726083274272.png

Fine people on both sides?

He sure did. Idiot boy should never have said it in the first place.

Now it's tattooed on him.
There were fine people on both sides, Not everyone protesting were neo-Nazis and not everyone on the other side were virtuous.

That was a sick-fuck lie that you bought into because of your lack of objectivity and intellect.

That's not what it is for me. I don't want free shit. I don't want "equity". I don't want "help" from the government. I don't expect a president to make me "better off". I want them to protect our rights equally, and otherwise stay out of the way.
Again, are you better off today then four years ago? Still no one has answered

I expect for the next month and a half, Fox News is going to devote themselves to reporting cat-eating stories.

Forum List

Back