Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Your hostility to Americans, particularly desperately poor Americans is duly noted. Just because you admire a two tier society founded on racism doesn't mean that such a perverse idea has any standing in the United States.

And yet, the very foundations of the entire history of America, has always been a system of tiers, so it has a 'standing' and always has had a 'standing'.

Lol!! In your head I guess.
The only thing I can see that you've managed to do, is live here day and night posting! No wonder you love that government nipple so much, because you obviously don't have the time to actually work a job!
He gives a glimpse into what passes for a government employee, sucking at the government teat and mocking the working class for struggling to buy groceries under Bidenomics.

Just curious.

1726094684397.png

What do you mean, we don't know. The government has housed them in hotels, in shelters, emptied senior and veterans facilities for them. Go there, round them up. Cut off their debit cards. When they come to get a refill, on the plane they go., Empty prisons, jails and holding facilities.

That is just a start.
Those are not illegal immigrants.

Good god, get your brain in order.

All his bluster about "leaving abortion to the states" is horseshit.
Yet that’s exactly what the SCOTUS did. The same SCOTUS that he appointed three justices to. Do you people have any deductive reasoning skills at all, or is it just parrot-the-narrative?

Here is a link showing one of those photos: Ministry of defense repairs 3,573 military vehicles

Now read this, dipshit:

According to US officials, more than seven billion dollars worth of military equipment has been left behind in the country after the withdrawal of their troops.

7 billion. Not 85 billion.

You idiots have been told time and time again the 85 billion figure is from TWENTY YEARS OF EXPENDITURES.

Yet you continue to deliberately turn a deaf ear, and so the time has come to tell you to fuck off.

My guy thinks leaving $7,000,000,000 worth of military equipment for the taliban is ok. “Hey it’s not 85 billion so what’s the big deal”

Forum List

Back