Breaking News: New CPI inflation report lowest since 2021

Strong employment numbers, inflation at 2.5%. The U.S. oil production at an all time high. Seems Bidenomics does work.
Guys, don't make me do this.

1726074420748.png

1726074488763.png

1726074517965.png

Guys, don't make me do this.

View attachment 1009780

View attachment 1009782

View attachment 1009783
Ill be glad to do it. All you did was cut and paste without understanding what you were cutting and pasting.

Inflation numbers are cumulative. The numbers now reflect the increase in prices over the last reporting period.

Before flailing your pom poms, understand what the numbers mean.

Ill be glad to do it. All you did was cut and paste without understanding what you were cutting and pasting.

Inflation numbers are cumulative. The numbers now reflect the increase in prices over the last reporting period.

Hmmm. I don't think so. I read through that article and posted what stuck out the most. They go directly against what the OP and his friends are contending.

Righties believe the government’s inflation numbers… until they go down. They believe the unemployment filings when they are up… but not down. One might think y’all are being disingenuous in your arguments.

Breaking News: New CPI inflation report lowest since 2021​

So at this moment the dollar isn't being devalued as much as it has been for the last three years. The ongoing loss of purchasing power has slowed, and though the accumulated loss has not been reversed we are supposed to be fool enough to celebrate that things aren't as bad as they could be.

Righties believe the government’s inflation numbers… until they go down. They believe the unemployment filings when they are up… but not down. One might think y’all are being disingenuous in your arguments.
Lefties believe the government's job numbers until the numbers are slashed.

It seems y'all are a bunch of fraudsters.

Breaking News: New CPI inflation report lowest since 2021​

So at this moment the dollar isn't being devalued as much as it has been for the last three years. The ongoing loss of purchasing power has slowed, and though the accumulated loss has not been reversed we are supposed to be fool enough to celebrate that things aren't as bad as they could be.
Yep. How lucky we are that the numbers aren't a total disaster.

I guess that will be the justification for importing millions more "newcomers".

Last edited:
Lefties believe the government's job numbers until the numbers are slashed.

It seems y'all are a bunch of fraudsters.
The left doesn’t act like the govenments numbers are fake. That is the right. The left processes the most current information that they have. You righties are conspiracy nuts and have no idea how estimates work. It’s a good thing you have us smart people to care for you.

I wonder which CPI model they're using to measure the effect of inflation on the cost of living.

For instance by substituting hamburger rather than steak to measure the effect of inflation on the cost/standard of living when people can no longer afford to buy steak.

It's basically a legalized way of lying about the reality of things.

Doesn't seem like anyone ever asks that sort of very relevant question, though.

Last edited:
The fed is going to drop rates. And when they do, inflation might rise again a little bit.
Artificially lowering the cost of money is why the Fed is the number one contributor to inflation.

It's just a fact and anyone who even has a rudimentary grasp of economic theory and monetary policy understands this.

Last edited:
By no means am I cheering this. I am not a leftist cheering these spun-up numbers. The left is in total, utter denial that their policies have caused economic hardship for millions of Americans. I don't need to know, I already do. Inflation is hurting me just like almost everyone else.

Forum List

Back