Economy Adds 254,000 Jobs In September, July-August Numbers Revised Up, Core Inflation At Prepandemic Levels At 2.3%. Thanks President Biden

How does the government track that? If they are at home looking the government doesn’t know. These are just people that aren’t trying to get unemployment benefits from the government, it doesn’t mean they aren’t looking.
It's simple. They aren't collecting unemployment. If they aren't, the government loses track of them. It's up to them to re enter the job market. Some moms decide to stay at home and be moms. Like JD Vance says they should. Some people start their own business and in the beginning don't really pay their taxes until the business gets big enough they have to. Cash. Venmo. Trump Bit Coin.

Hey numb nuts. This was true when Trump was president too. We didn't nit pick him on it like you're doing now.

This is a variation of "what's the REAL unemployment number. You did this to Obama. Trump had a unemployment number too. You never asked what the REAL unemployment was when he was POS, I mean POTUS. Trump puts the POS in POTUS.
It's not a variation of anything. I was telling Harpy Eagle he should not make the bet that the 254K will stand up. I don't want to see him stop posting.

I will make the same bet with you though.

Point is, you nit pick this when Democrats are in the White House but not when Trump was president.

You never told us Trump lost 188,000 manufacturing jobs

net loss of 188,000 manufacturing jobs at the end of Trump’s presidency.

Manufacturing added 400K jobs in Trump's first 3 years. Trump was a champion of manufacturing. Those of us that actually worked in manufacturing knew that.

You can only get negative numbers for Trump when you include the pandemic shutdown which was a disaster for the country.

Trump's big mistake was following the advice of that liar Fauci.
I wanted to point something out here

Trump rightly noted that there was a loss of manufacturing jobs in the year before he took office. There was a loss of 7,000 manufacturing jobs in 2016, measuring from December 2015 to December 2016. (Trump rounded up to 10,000 jobs.)

However, Trump didn’t mention that the number of manufacturing jobs had been steadily increasing for nearly six years prior to leveling off in 2016 — rising by more than 900,000 jobs after the Great Recession. The manufacturing jobs lost in the Great Recession have still not been recovered.

Thank you Obama. Meanwhile, Trump's crying about 7000 jobs lost?
Manufacturing shed 178K manufacturing jobs during Obama's term.

Obama was a disaster for the US economy, 8 years of slow growth and high unemployment and massive debt accumulation. The banking crisis was over when he took office. What Obama did was extend the recession and retard the recovery.

Point is, you nit pick this when Democrats are in the White House but not when Trump was president.

You never told us Trump lost 188,000 manufacturing jobs

net loss of 188,000 manufacturing jobs at the end of Trump’s presidency.

All due to COVID shutdowns. Before that he brought half a million manufacturing jobs back.

Forum List

Back