Trump hater gets instant karma

Hilarious

I feel sorry for Ken there, because that tire is going to cost him a lot in Harris's economy...

Just kidding, i am not sorry at all, do stupid things, bad things can happen to you...

heresign.gif

You have to almost feel sorry for someone that stupid. It is a wonder he can walk and breathe at the same time. Complaining about some one that only wanted to protect a sign when he was the a##shole that wanted to run over it. If he had been a decent person he would have left it alone
Anyone who's still wearing a face-diaper has an underdeveloped brain to start with.

Of course you wouldnt get what i meant, because a Trump/Vance sign was made this year. Now can you see why i call you a Harris voter?
That was a trump vance sign the dusche bag was running over, driving around with a mask on? Bizarre. I hope he hit the nail bar dead center. There might be a name for male Karens, but I don't know what it is.

That was a trump vance sign the dusche bag was running over, driving around with a mask on? Bizarre. I hope he hit the nail bar dead center. There might be a name for male Karens, but I don't know what it is.
It's Kevin.

And it doesn't seem like a real video.

I did not actually see a destroyed tire.

Also, why post something that makes you look like an idiot?

This is just some dingbat looking for his 15 minutes.
The car had a flat tire, moron.
Did you hear the noise the car was making after running over the sign? That's the noise of a flat tire.

Is this another one of your "no proof!" posts that Lefty is famous for?

Forum List

Back