Trump hater gets instant karma

That's the problem with the left. Everything they do is fake. So you assume that anything you don't agree with is fake as well.
I just want to know are they going to pick the signs up after or have gov ernment Joes try to pick up your booby traps?

Not sure what state you are in but I see at least a dozen per day. Many are single occupants in their vehicle....lol
Wow. I am in the Mid-South, in the Great State of Tennessee, and not even in a major city of that one, so no, no masking.

Thats fucking stupid. In the US they have to get collected after the election.*

*They make great target stands FYI.
There's no law that says people have to remove political signs from their property.

But I agree......they make great targets.

I wish I could make dart boards made with a picture of FJB or FKH on it.

I would be rich.

It's Kevin.

And it doesn't seem like a real video.
It probably isn't.... Why would somebody post a screw up like that? The only thing I can think of is that his wife might be a Trump supporter.

By the way I am seeing masks again. It's been a while but suddenly people are starting to put them on in public again in central Massachusetts. I haven't a clue why because I haven't heard anything about any type of contagion.

Best clip I've seen on X in quite a while.
If you are so IGNORANT to believe this FAKE video, this is on you.

Laughing at you bitch........LOLLLOLLLL
Why is it always a liberal? There must be some footage of Trump supporter doing the same....but where is it?
Because it is FAKE, a trump supporter made this FAKE video.

Nice try.......but seriously, why would this EVER be posted by the Mask Wearing So-Called Anti-trumper.

It's FAKE.

Takes the Bait.png

It's obviously a fake and a setup. If you run over a spike strip you back off and get away. You don;;t hold it up for the camera. The problem is which political agenda is the amateur vid intended for.

It probably isn't.... Why would somebody post a screw up like that? The only thing I can think of is that his wife might be a Trump supporter.

By the way I am seeing masks again. It's been a while but suddenly people are starting to put them on in public again in central Massachusetts. I haven't a clue why because I haven't heard anything about any type of contagion.
Flu season?

Forum List

Back