If Trump Wins This Election I Might Not Be Around That Much Anymore

Well, I'm not talking about people on here. This is mostly just trolls a trollin'. I'm talking about real people who don't like Trump. Ever talk to any? Did they seem demonic to you?
I even know some people who think Lamalalala isn’t a dipshit.

They’re wrong of course. But nice enough.

Again, only talkin’ about real people irl.

I even know some people who think Lamalalala isn’t a dipshit.

They’re wrong of course. But nice enough.

Again, only talkin’ about real people irl.
Wrong is one thing. I know lots of people who are wrong. But I know precious few I consider "evil". The shrill fearmongering is driving the country bonkers.

I wish for your sake and mine that your work will be done when President Trump is elected. But he is going to need us more than ever then because the most evil of the left will pull out all stops to block him, hinder him, stop him, take him down and prevent him from governing. It will make the unprecedented evil, illegal, vicious tactics they have used for the last eight years look like child play.

It will take us all to combat that kind of evil. He has been willing to take the legal and actual bullets for us for the past eight years at great personal price. The least we can do is stand by him for his sake, our sake, the sake of the country we love.
You're in a cult.

Wrong is one thing. I know lots of people who are wrong. But I know precious few I consider "evil". The shrill fearmongering is driving the country bonkers.
I’m a huge fan of our Constitution and of our Constitutional republic.

I frankly do harbor the belief that lots of the folks at the helm of the Democrat Parody hate our Constitution and our Constitutional republic form of government.

They are toxic. Evil? Some of them may be. Indeed, I deem shitbags like Soros to be evil. But many of the leaders of the Democrat Party are just ignorant and toxic.

I’m a huge fan of our Constitution and of our Constitutional republic.

I frankly do harbor the belief that lots of the folks at the helm of the Democrat Parody hate our Constitution and our Constitutional republic form of government.

They are toxic. Evil? Some of them may be. Indeed, I deem shitbags like Soros to be evil. But many of the leaders of the Democrat Party are just ignorant and toxic.
Do you see any danger in the over-the-top fearmongering employed by both parties?

Forum List

Back