If Trump Wins This Election I Might Not Be Around That Much Anymore

Your failure isn’t erased by your obvious efforts to deflect and hide.

I will always laugh at lying twats like you.
Because EVERY time I ask you to call me out........you deflect like the lying bitch that you really are.

Quote a LIE from me.
Your repeated responses.

Not honoring a request from a scumbag such as you isn’t a lie, you absolute retard.
Find the LIE you bitch.
I own you.......and you run when challenged.
Quote the LIE from Winco.

Just one of the things that I have in common with Donald Trump is I would rather not be here every day. It gets really rather tiring being insulted and having lies told about you and your words twisted around every single day but yet I come back.

Why? Simple. I love this country and I will never stop exposing the lies of the radical left and stop exercising my right to free speech. At this point I'm at give me liberty or give me death.

If our country was in a great place and if Trump was president right now then there wouldn't be much to talk about and I could take regular vacations from this place since right now it's very draining on me.

However, the left isn't stopping with coming after us and I doubt that they ever will completely stop but I believe that a Trump/Vance Administration would make things a whole lot better.

This isn't really about politics anymore though for as somebody said on the Trump rally last night, it's good versus evil and we can't let evil win. So that's why I'm still here and I'm not backing down. I will continue to fight! Fight! Fight!

Bad news, RR: it ain't going to be no picnic around here if Trump loses either.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, Here I am--stuck in the middle with you.
Gerry Rafferty and Stealers Wheel.

Yeah I know I got it after Muddy posted the song. 😁 I may be young, but that doesn't mean that I don't know good music when I hear it. :D
That works for me.

Yet you will never hear a Republican say that to you. Not that you don't deserve it but still.

The clown you just answered is a Billboard sign of why we are here. He just said YOU WILL OBEY ME OR ELSE.

Don't I know it which is why I can't emphasize this enough either. It is crucial that we win this election.

Bad news, RR: it ain't going to be no picnic around here if Trump loses either.

Honestly either way the left will never completely stop.

Because EVERY time I ask you to call me out........you deflect like the lying bitch that you really are.

Quote a LIE from me.
Your repeated responses.

Find the LIE you bitch.
Here is a lie from WinCo
Trump man-child will Continue to Con.
Why do you continue to be conned?

Quote a LIE from me.
Your repeated responses.

Find the LIE you bitch.
Stop whining like a bitch little winky. Granted, you clearly ARE a whiny little bitch. But stop whining so much anyway.

We all know you’re entirely dishonest. It’s ok. It’s not a secret.

Sucks to be you, ya bitch.

Stop whining like a bitch little winky. Granted, you clearly ARE a whiny little bitch. But stop whining so much anyway.

We all know you’re entirely dishonest. It’s ok. It’s not a secret.

Sucks to be you, ya bitch.
You are too easy.
So, just quote a LIE from Winco.

Takes the Bait.png

Actually I think that eagle1462010 and even dblack are correct on this one. There will never be silence on either side. Either way there will be war and chaos but if Trump wins I just hope that it won't be as often. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that that's a pipedream.
And it's completely unnecessary. Neither side is "evil". Neither side wants to "destroy democracy". But the fearmongering makes it so in the minds of partisans.

And it's completely unnecessary. Neither side is evil. Neither side wants to "destroy democracy". But the fearmongering makes it so in the minds of partisans.

You know if you weren't so naive then we probably would get along better because unlike most Trump haters I don't think that you're completely heartless.

Why do you think most Trump haters are completely heartless?

Well I'm not. I give everybody a chance regardless of political party but so far only one turned out to be a very good person despite politics. That's Slade3200. I would most definitely trust him over a lot of democrats although he's somewhat in-between.

Well I'm not. I give everybody a chance regardless of political party but so far only one turned out to be a very good person despite politics. That's Slade3200. I would most definitely trust him over a lot of democrats although he's somewhat in-between.
Well, I'm not talking about people on here. This is mostly just trolls a trollin'. I'm talking about real people who don't like Trump. Ever talk to any? Did they seem demonic to you?

Just one of the things that I have in common with Donald Trump is I would rather not be here every day. It gets really rather tiring being insulted and having lies told about you and your words twisted around every single day but yet I come back.

Why? Simple. I love this country and I will never stop exposing the lies of the radical left and stop exercising my right to free speech. At this point I'm at give me liberty or give me death.

If our country was in a great place and if Trump was president right now then there wouldn't be much to talk about and I could take regular vacations from this place since right now it's very draining on me.

However, the left isn't stopping with coming after us and I doubt that they ever will completely stop but I believe that a Trump/Vance Administration would make things a whole lot better.

This isn't really about politics anymore though for as somebody said on the Trump rally last night, it's good versus evil and we can't let evil win. So that's why I'm still here and I'm not backing down. I will continue to fight! Fight! Fight!
Bad spelling and grammar ^^***

FBI get in touch with you yet?

Forum List

Back