If Trump Wins This Election I Might Not Be Around That Much Anymore

First of all I never said that I would leave completely. All I said is that I wouldn't be on as often for what would be the point? As I'm talking about if Trump wins not if he loses and if he won what would there be to talk about on a regular basis then?

True, but don't you mean if Kamala wins?
You have to be pretty stupid to vote for the whore Harris.

I know but the other poster said if Biden wins and he's not in this race anymore. I don't even have a clue where he's at actually.
He doesn't either. Biden has turned out to be a big lie and joke on the American people. We may never recover from this Administration. His vice president wants to lead us now........wow what a disaster, makes Helene look like a slip and slide.

He doesn't either. Biden has turned out to be a big lie and joke on the American people. We may never recover from this Administration. His vice president wants to lead us now........wow what a disaster, makes Helene look like a slip and slide.

And that goes straight back to another point I made as unfortunately I might have to continue to be drained on a day to day basis. You guys (Trump supporters) are amazing and I feel like we've sort of made our own family but I cannot say and emphasize this enough...

I would much prefer have nothing to do and nothing to talk about on here than constantly watch our country falling apart due to what the democrats have done.

And that goes straight back to another point I made as unfortunately I might have to continue to be drained on a day to day basis. You guys (Trump supporters) are amazing and I feel like we've sort of made our own family but I cannot say and emphasize this enough...

I would much prefer have nothing to do and nothing to talk about on here than constantly watch our country falling apart due to what the democrats have done.
I don't know I'm kind of addicted to it. My wife hates it

You can't stop up. We are invincible.

I think his return to the WH would effectively quiet the globalist democrats on this site and in the US in general.

Actually I think that eagle1462010 and even dblack are correct on this one. There will never be silence on either side. Either way there will be war and chaos but if Trump wins I just hope that it won't be as often. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that that's a pipedream.

That's gonna happen regardless. The two parties have cranked their fear machines up to eleven, and their followers are ready to go apeshit if they don't win.
If we lived in the times if black powder and Bayonettes we'd already be killing each other.

You are correct. Both sides are at the YOU CAN FUCK OFF ON YOUR AGENDA POINT.

If we really can't then we'll die trying.
Why worry about clowns who dont know about gun control.

Gun control is the ability to hit what you are aiming at.

The clown you just answered is a Billboard sign of why we are here. He just said YOU WILL OBEY ME OR ELSE.

Kinda like this.

Forum List

Back