Looks like the Biden’s are done with Kamala

Yup, it’s full of conspiracy theories. Like the Dems were going to replace Joe Biden after he secured the nomination.

We should always trust “real news media”:

Nice try. But NBC news doesn't do conspiracies, their stories have been accurate while the stuff you get from twitterx is often untrue.

Nice try. But NBC news doesn't do conspiracies, their stories have been accurate while the stuff you get from twitterx is often untrue.
LOL, you obviously didn’t read the link or understand my post.

Then again you might be legally mentally retarded.

LOL, you obviously didn’t read the link or understand my post.

Then again you might be legally mentally retarded.
I read everything.
You believe a bunch of lies.

Kamala was big mad at Joe for actually doing an unannounced presser the other day. I thought it was really odd for him to do an actual press conference since he never does them.

Kamala didn’t even know it was going to happen.

I guess Jill is done with Kamala and doesn’t care if she loses. Maybe she even wants her to lose as revenge for the backstabbing Joe, meaning Jill, got by the Democrats forcing Joe (really Jill) to drop out.

WTF Kamala? Joe Biden is the f'ing president of the United States. He can show up wherever he wants unannounced. Mayne he'll put a MAGA hat on again and show up at a Trump rally.

Kamala was big mad at Joe for actually doing an unannounced presser the other day. I thought it was really odd for him to do an actual press conference since he never does them.

Kamala didn’t even know it was going to happen.

I guess Jill is done with Kamala and doesn’t care if she loses. Maybe she even wants her to lose as revenge for the backstabbing Joe, meaning Jill, got by the Democrats forcing Joe (really Jill) to drop out.

Joe and Jill must be irate considering the shabby way they were treated by the Democratic elite. Biden won the primaries but was tossed in the trash.

Enjoy what's left of the American dream you idiots.

You are so dim you think Trump is your savior? I've never seen such a brainwashed nation, it's coming to an end, the true meaning of MAGA is Make America Go Away because like all power hungry dictatorial fools, he'll bring the US down as Hitler did to Germany, you can't see the wood for the trees.
You mean; like they said in 2016?? No; Trump is NOT a saviour in any sense but this; he'll unshackle the US Economy and that is really all that is needed. Will it be perfect; of course not, but it'll be a turning point.

Greg

Forum List

Back