‘Embarrassing’: Kamala Harris Plagiarized Joe Biden’s Campaign Policies for Website.

I didn’t say it existed anymore. You’re putting words in my mouth now. I said it existed until Joe dropped out, which is true
Hence, Kamala Harris Plagiarized Joe Biden’s campaign for the platforms on her website.

Last edited:
Hence, Kamala Harris Plagiarized Joe Biden’s campaign for the platforms on her website.
Wrong. It wasn’t joes campaign it was the Biden/Harris campaign which she was a part of. When Joe dropped she had every right to take from it whatever she wanted .

You just keep doubling down on dumb don’t ya?

Wrong. It wasn’t joes campaign it was the Biden/Harris campaign which she was a part of. When Joe dropped she had every right to take from it whatever she wanted .

You just keep doubling down on dumb don’t ya?
When ole' Stumblebum was pushed aside, there was no Biden- Harris, it was "the new way forward". Nothing forward about plagiarizing from a dead campaign.

You keep insisting that announcing your stupidity is the new way forward.

When ole' Stumblebum was pushed aside, there was no Biden- Harris, it was "the new way forward". Nothing forward about plagiarizing from a dead campaign.

You keep insisting that announcing your stupidity is the new way forward.
It’s not plagiarizing to take from your own work product. Do I need to re explain the “moving to a new house” example?

Read more better. You need English as your first language.
I’m trying to speak in a way that you more better understand cause you’re having a hard time understanding the simple English I was using.

Kamala is in charge of the Space council for NASA. It is believed that perhaps they did not want to have those astronauts come home in Starliner behind the scenes. Just in case they died I figure. May not look good for candidate Harris. Progs keep messing with Musk as to slow him down with endless regulation entanglements. If they keep doing it as to stymie any advancements, perhaps he can go to Japan, Russia, India, ESA, or even China with his ideas. If he gets Starship to work, it is a game changer.

I’m trying to speak in a way that you more better understand cause you’re having a hard time understanding the simple English I was using.
You're just functionally illiterate.

You don't use simple English, you use "never attended grade school" english.
"More better". You were absent for the entirety of 6th grade, Right?

Forum List

Back