‘Embarrassing’: Kamala Harris Plagiarized Joe Biden’s Campaign Policies for Website.

“Policy? Policies? We need to have policies?”

Shit. Something must be done.

I know. We’ll just crib off of whateverthefuck crazy old Joe had as his “policies.”
Her policies are locked up in the same box Trump keeps his amazing healthcare plan that he is going to replace Obamacare with.

Her policies are locked up in the same box Trump keeps his amazing healthcare plan that he is going to replace Obamacare with.
I don’t know. Unlike most politicians, Trump was able to say and willing to say (and did say) that his plan was still getting developed.

Yup she gets to cut out any pieces she wants from her current admin and also carve her own path forward. So to use the word plagiarism… that’s just funny
So, then, the fraudulent “new path forward” is nothing of the kind. It’s “the same old crap”

I don’t know. Unlike most politicians, Trump was able to say and willing to say (and did say) that his plan was still getting developed.
Oh no… I just saw a montage of him saying it’s ready and will be released in 2 weeks…. The 4 weeks, then soon… I’m and on and on over the course of like 6 years and after all that BS he now says he has concepts of a plan. Basically. He’s admitting he has no plan and has been full of shit since the start of “repeal replace”

Thank God they didn’t repeal… they had nothing to replace it with!

So, then, the fraudulent “new path forward” is nothing of the kind. It’s “the same old crap”
It’s pieces of the same old crap. It’s like if you move to a new house. You don’t go there with nothing. You pack a truck with the beat pieces of your old home and move to the new place. Start your new journey.

Get it?

It’s pieces of the same old crap. It’s like if you move to a new house. You don’t go there with nothing. You pack a truck with the beat pieces of your old home and move to the new place. Start your new journey.

Get it?
The best pieces of failure and disarray. That’s the “new path forward”,

You don’t start a new journey by tripping over your own feet and then proceeding on as if nothing happened.

You don’t get it?

The best pieces of failure and disarray. That’s the “new path forward”,

You don’t start a new journey by tripping over your own feet and then proceeding on as if nothing happened.

You don’t get it?
I get what you’re trying to do but you’re just failing miserable. It all started with the hyper dramatic claims of plagiarism. Youre trying way too hard

Oh no… I just saw a montage of him saying it’s ready and will be released in 2 weeks…. The 4 weeks, then soon… I’m and on and on over the course of like 6 years and after all that BS he now says he has concepts of a plan. Basically. He’s admitting he has no plan and has been full of shit since the start of “repeal replace”

Thank God they didn’t repeal… they had nothing to replace it with!
Did you watch the debate?

Were you having a stroke at the time?

Yes it was very entertaining. Seeing Trump get schooled like that. What point are you trying to make?
If you were able to track the conversation, you’d know what Trump actually said.

And although I believe that Trump performed poorly in that 3 on 1 clusterfuck of a debate, there is some evidence that it actually helped him.

If you were hoping to make an intelligent point, lad, you have failed yet again.

If you were able to track the conversation, you’d know what Trump actually said.

And although I believe that Trump performed poorly in that 3 on 1 clusterfuck of a debate, there is some evidence that it actually helped him.

If you were hoping to make an intelligent point, lad, you have failed yet again.
Haha, was actually still wondering what point you were trying to make just before I read your last line. I guess when you have nothing you can just resort to accusing your accuser of what they are accusing you of. Trump playbook 101

But yeah. Point 1. Trump never had a plan for replacing Obamacare but he lied to the public and claim he had a great one for years. Point 2. Trump got schooled by Harris during that debate

Haha, was actually still wondering what point you were trying to make just before I read your last line. I guess when you have nothing you can just resort to accusing your accuser of what they are accusing you of. Trump playbook 101

But yeah. Point 1. Trump never had a plan for replacing Obamacare but he lied to the public and claim he had a great one for years. Point 2. Trump got schooled by Harris during that debate
Toddle off.

I wouldn’t be able to counter those arguments either. Good game >handshake<
You wouldn’t be able to recognize an actual argument. Or whatever that gibberish was to which I dismissed you with rhe “toddle off.”

Now be a good little failed troll and toddle off.

I get what you’re trying to do but you’re just failing miserable. It all started with the hyper dramatic claims of plagiarism. Youre trying way too hard
Yout feelings are hurt. Learn to cope.the fraudulent “new way forward” was nothing more than Harris plagiarizing, (stealing from) the Biden campaign webpage.

Forum List

Back