Poll: With two assassination attempts against Trump already...how many more will there be before election day?

How many more assassination attempts?

• At least 2

Votes: 1 4.0%

• No matter the amount of attempts, the it will never be treated like one attempt on Kamala would be..

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • The media is biased AF

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • ...as many as it takes.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Well first came from a Trump Household and we don't know why he attacked him...

Second
Routh wrote in a social media post in June 2020: "While you were my choice in 2106 (sic), I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate, but we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving.

"I will be glad when you gone."

How the fuck should we know how many more pissed off people have been screwed over by Trump?

They seem to be the profile that are piss
Sorry...but that dog won't hunt.

The assassin was anti-Israel, rabidly pro-Ukraine, donated 19 times to ActBlue and had a Biden/Harris bumpers sticker prominently affixed to his vehicle.

This was without doubt one of yours.

1000002731.png

This thread is quite the USMBcon circlejerk.
In no discernible way.

Maybe focus on the topic.

He has been the target of two attempts. It is well within the realm of possibility (if not likelihood) that some scumbag may try for number three.

Neither did Liz or Dick Cheney. But they didn't donate to democrat PACs or make an attempt on Trump's life. Try again, moron. "...time to put Trump in the bullseye." Joe Biden, July 5, eight days before his incompetent henchman made the FIRST failed attempt on Trump's life. Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to f*** things up. Barack Obama.

Routh also supported Nikki Haley, and was anti vaxxer conspiracy theorist. Yup, sounds exactly like a democrat or liberal!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back