I'm Still Trying to Figure Out Why it is Legal to Abort Babies After Birth

I'm Still Trying to Figure Out Why it is Legal to Abort Babies After Birth​

You can't ABORT a baby AFTER birth. What happens is that they abort a baby near full term and despite that, it somehow lives anyway. They simply then deny it any medical care to keep it alive and let it die on its own, thus culminating the abortion without legally having "killed" it.

An after-birth abortion is a murder.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Are you suggesting that they can just stuff the whole thing back up and suffocate it?

Then maybe re-abort it?

That would still be against the law, but in some minds possibly titillating!

You can't ABORT a baby AFTER birth. What happens is that they abort a baby near full term and despite that, it somehow lives anyway. They simply then deny it any medical care to keep it alive and let it die on its own, thus culminating the abortion without legally having "killed" it.

That baby had 5th and 14th Amendment rights. This needs to be made a Federal issue.

Or to deny them proper care and neglect them to the point that they'll die on their own. Isn't that murder/child abuse? (Not like it isn't considered murder in the womb excluding exceptions.) This Part never made sense to me.
I can tell that Road Runner went to church this morning. She's all pumped now. She got her Jesus fix this morning and now she's good for a week. Spreading the good news about abortion far and wide. After the fall of Roe at the hands of corrupted SC judges, abortions increased. Yes, they increased.

I can tell that Road Runner went to church this morning. She's all pumped now. She got her Jesus fix this morning and now she's good for a week.

hate your next door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace...

Fathers faced with the question on whether the fetus is dead or alive, should be granted extended 2nd. amendment rights to settle the question in the interests of the mother and the father.

images (2).jpg

God selected our Trumpy to make America great again. It's a big job and ol Trumpy is just a man. That's why he needs our help in doing God's work and it is our Christian duty to help Trump.

but he said he was the chosen one! he even has bibles to sell!

but he said he was the chosen one! he even has bibles to sell!
That's cause he is. God works in mysterious ways and chooses the most unlikely guys to be his chosen servants. Some fuck up and become unprofitable servants. They get cast into outer darkness.

Forum List

Back