What Is Defined As A Weapon Of War?

It fires an intermediate round. Not high powered. There have been complaints about the military round for decades. It is semi automatic.

The round is so useless the military is changing assault rifles and rounds:

Just look at yourself. I mean you gun nuts are such a damn hoot. I mean how many times have you seen it posted. Two pictures, of two guns, one is an "assault rifle", the other is not. Can you tell the difference. And then, here we are, gun nuts playing the same game. Here are two guns, one is a "battle rifle", the other isn't, can you tell the difference? Now a battle rifle has to have select fire capabilities. What a crock of shit. As if it makes a difference when you are hiding underneath a desk in your fifth grade classroom.

Just look at yourself. I mean you gun nuts are such a damn hoot. I mean how many times have you seen it posted. Two pictures, of two guns, one is an "assault rifle", the other is not. Can you tell the difference. And then, here we are, gun nuts playing the same game. Here are two guns, one is a "battle rifle", the other isn't, can you tell the difference? Now a battle rifle has to have select fire capabilities. What a crock of shit. As if it makes a difference when you are hiding underneath a desk in your fifth grade classroom.
I don't go nuts. I have 2 decides of experience with the M 16, a real weapon of war. It is a select fire (semi and full auto) and shot expert with it every time it was my assigned weapon.

The weapon YOU fear fires an intermediate powered round that is not very effective in modern times.

Son, I don't hide. I would love for you to come at me on this topic because I will embarrass you. Bad. In the Ary I was a UH-1 crewmember with an extra duty as an amores. I don't a punk like you explaining battle rifles (which the M 16 wasn't) to me.

Bring it on, civilian. I'll be back tomorrow to see what you got.

I don't go nuts. I have 2 decides of experience with the M 16, a real weapon of war. It is a select fire (semi and full auto) and shot expert with it every time it was my assigned weapon.

The weapon YOU fear fires an intermediate powered round that is not very effective in modern times.

Son, I don't hide. I would love for you to come at me on this topic because I will embarrass you. Bad. In the Ary I was a UH-1 crewmember with an extra duty as an amores. I don't a punk like you explaining battle rifles (which the M 16 wasn't) to me.

Bring it on, civilian. I'll be back tomorrow to see what you got.
Wow. I am so scared. Doubled down on stupid I see. Select fire, is that wherif e you want to hang your hat?
You folks do realize Harris just claimed she's not taking anyone's guns away, and in the next breath supports buy backs........~S~
so, if I "buy back" your car, am I taking it from you?

1726356999572.png

Forum List

Back