Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.

He was given a lawful command and he continued to ignore the cops. He was combative. He was argumentative.
he complied with every order lawful and not within seconds of being asked,,

telling a cop to not knock on the window of your half million dollar car isnt arguing,, and even if it was thats not illegal,,

you do know the whole event didnt last 60 seconds??

telling a cop to not knock on the window of your half million dollar car isnt arguing,, and even if it was thats not illegal
He has dark tinted windows. He's black. You can't see a black man in a car with tinted windows on a bright sunny day. It is the law that you roll down your dam windows. He refused. So they pulled him out

what did he do that was wrong or illegal??
Why do you keep asking that question when I’ve repeatedly said he did nothing illegal?
Also, it’s not a question of him being right or wrong, it’s a question of him being smart or dumb, assuming he didn’t want to get pulled out and cuffed on the ground.
Christ, dude, look at the title of this thread. Even Tyreek agrees with me.

He has dark tinted windows. He's black. You can't see a black man in a car with tinted windows on a bright sunny day. It is the law that you roll down your dam windows. He refused. So they pulled him out
and they legally asked him to get out of the car and within 8 seconds he was halfway out with one foot almost on the ground when they attacked him,,

Why do you keep asking that question when I’ve repeatedly said he did nothing illegal?
Also, it’s not a question of him being right or wrong, it’s a question of him being smart or dumb, assuming he didn’t want to get pulled out and cuffed on the ground.
OH and its already been proven there is no law that says he has to roll down the window,,

I posted the whole traffic code from florida earlier today and no one has been able to find it or tell us where to find it

if he did nothing wrong what was wrong with his behavior to justify what happened to him??

OH and its already been proven there is no law that says he has to roll down the window,,

I posted the whole traffic code from florida earlier today and no one has been able to find it or tell us where to find it
Quote me saying it was illegal for him to not roll down his window. Or don’t, which is a tacit admission that you’re full of shit.

Quote me saying it was illegal for him to not roll down his window. Or don’t, which is a tacit admission that you’re full of shit.
I asked a question,,

but its OK you already showed youre blaming him when you said he flexed up on them,,

of course he didnt do that, but by making a specific claim of his actions youre saying his actions caused what happened to him,,

Forum List

Back