Kammy got the questions in advance. Next debate let BOTH candidates see the questions in advance.

No one GAF what a reality TV judge has to say.
iu

93ik3z.jpg

Joe Brown is still mad because he coudn't get the pussy.

There is all the evidence of you jumping on me when I post about white right wing racists but none of you jumping into threads by whites posting racism. Thats is YOU unable to rationally discuss things. And the fact you think trump won the debate is even more evidence of your inability to think at all.

You still need the black slapped out you, you make them all look bad. The truth is that NOBODY what is going to happen on Nov 5.

Big daddy has given you everything you have.
Does that lie make you feel better about insisting you need your bottom powdered?

I see you as a competent, capable adult. Apparently, that makes you angry.

I've worked all my adult life. Menial jobs up to professional. Currently, I manage a small contract worth about $1.3 million a year. Not too shabby for starting out as a construction laborer for $5 an hour.

I haven't been given anything except opportunities. Whether I succeeded at them or not is my own doing.

You need to grow up, too.

I've done quite fine without that. You're the one butthurt because Trump got stomped.
And if the allegations of Democrat election shenanigans were fairly investigated and adjudicated, I'd be fine with Trump losing a free, fair, and open election.

That's the difference between us. I want free elections. You want the Democrat to win.

We are not the same.

Maybe threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue next time. Your tantrums are less than compelling.

You're projecting again. Watching your crazy old candidate flailing around, spouting nonsense and lies. You're becoming completely divorced from reality.

Too bad there's nobody that cares enough about Trump to tell him that he's not capable of doing this any more. They're just going to keep pushing him out there while the world laughs at him.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The tv networks have done this before. When donna brazile worked for CNN in 2016 she gave debate questions in the democrat primary to hillary. She has admitted it and she's still on tv !! The networks support this sort of thing!!

Kamala beat the convicted rapist criminal trump like a dog, to the point trump canceled any events near Springfield, Ohio, in fear Haitians will eat him, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...
1726355085415.png

And if the allegations of Democrat election shenanigans were fairly investigated and adjudicated, I'd be fine with Trump losing a free, fair, and open election.

That's the difference between us. I want free elections. You want the Democrat to win.

We are not the same.

They were fairly investigated and adjudicated and TRUMP LOST - BIGLY. You had the fairest election in history in 2020 and TRUMP LOST.

That's the difference between us. You believe Trump's lies, and I live in the real world. We want a win for democracy, the American people, and the world.

You are not sane.

Does that lie make you feel better about insisting you need your bottom powdered?

I see you as a competent, capable adult. Apparently, that makes you angry.

I've worked all my adult life. Menial jobs up to professional. Currently, I manage a small contract worth about $1.3 million a year. Not too shabby for starting out as a construction laborer for $5 an hour.

I haven't been given anything except opportunities. Whether I succeeded at them or not is my own doing.

You need to grow up, too.
It's no lie.

We are not the same.
They were. Trump lost.

You're projecting again. Watching your crazy old candidate flailing around, spouting nonsense and lies. You're becoming completely divorced from reality.

Too bad there's nobody that cares enough about Trump to tell him that he's not capable of doing this any more. They're just going to keep pushing him out there while the world laughs at him.
I don't know if there's anyone controlling Trump except Trump.
Since he's smarter than the generals, knows more than the intelligence agencies, and knows more about [fill in subject] than anybody, why would he listen to his own campaign advisors?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

If that fantasy makes you feel better. You leftists sure are an emotional lot.

They were fairly investigated and adjudicated and TRUMP LOST - BIGLY. You had the fairest election in history in 2020 and TRUMP LOST.

That's the difference between us. You believe Trump's lies, and I live in the real world. We want a win for democracy, the American people, and the world.

You are not sane.
More fantasies. Have you sought counseling?

Forum List

Back