Do you find it offensive how racist and bigoted Trump and vance are.

Since Trump never said that in the first place, Jessica...it's YOU that I find offensive and bigoted!

How about you and I debate POLICY instead of bullshit like this? Trump should be the next President because his policies are better than Kamala's. Don't believe it? Show me...

They can not help themselves!

The TDS blinds them.

We are used to their imbecility.

I'm curious, Jessica...how would you feel if you lived in Springfield (a small town of 68,000 people) and the Federal Government sent 20,000 immigrants to live in your small town? Can you even imagine what that must feel like to the people of Springfield?

Greater Springfield is 136,000 people. 17% are black. Springfield was losing popular. The immigrants are revitalizing the community.

I'm curious, Jessica...how would you feel if you lived in Springfield (a small town of 68,000 people) and the Federal Government sent 20,000 immigrants to live in your small town? Can you even imagine what that must feel like to the people of Springfield?

The federal government didn't send the Haitians to Springfield. The city invited them to come, because they needed workers to fill the job openings. They're rebuilding the city.

The federal government didn't send the Haitians to Springfield. The city invited them to come, because they needed workers to fill the job openings. They're rebuilding the city.

The federal government didn't send the Haitians to Springfield. The city invited them to come

Did the people take a vote?

Trump is saying all black people and people that live south of the border are murders, thugs and monsters. I don't believe they're. A lot of them have families and are more moral and pro-family then most white people I know.

Donald Trump jr is going around posting about literal nazi iq bs that states all black people in Haiti have iq's in the 50's and 60's.

How the living fuck can we accept this bullshit? These assholes should drop out and self deport out of our country. We're a country of immigrants for fucks sake. They're supporting the Klan.

Is this one of those questions akin to "how often do you beat your wife"?

A little more tact and honesty would be more appropriate. Vance is married to an Indian woman for the love of G-d.

What is offensive is how dumb the deranged anti Trump people are and how they expect everyone to agree with the their deranged idiocy.
Trump and his supporters are the deranged.

Trump is saying all black people and people that live south of the border are murders, thugs and monsters. I don't believe they're. A lot of them have families and are more moral and pro-family then most white people I know.

Donald Trump jr is going around posting about literal nazi iq bs that states all black people in Haiti have iq's in the 50's and 60's.

How the living fuck can we accept this bullshit? These assholes should drop out and self deport out of our country. We're a country of immigrants for fucks sake. They're supporting the Klan.
Trump's racism makes him unfit

It's highly offensive OP, but that's what racists do.

Racists are gonna racist.

When the Government does things like sending 20,000 immigrants to a town of only 68,000 they are playing right into the hands of hate groups because they are harming the people who live in that town so profoundly. You want the KKK to be something other than a tiny fringe group of crack pots? Then keep doing what the Biden Administration has been doing!

Forum List

Back