Donald Trump fact-check: 2024 RNC speech in Milwaukee full of falsehoods about immigrants, economy

LOL.......................so the 'white guy' is exploiting illegals at less than market rate wages. Must be a democrat.
I don't know , it must be lucrative for both parties in order to.work. Americans have a lot more leverage in these situations so it is always a possibility. There's nothing perfect in this world. . Only trump claims to be perfectly Even the son of the Christian God wasn't perfect. Only trump claims to be " PERFECT ".

I don't know , it must be lucrative for both parties in order to.work. Americans have a lot more leverage in these situations so it is always a possibility. There's nothing perfect in this world. . Only trump claims to be perfectly Even the son of the Christian God wasn't perfect. Only trump claims to be " PERFECT ".
Get a grip.

And spoken in all the air traffic control towers world wide.
I don't know but you have to be right about something once in a while. I 'll give you the benefit of the doubt. On second thought I should look it up. I did. English is the primary language spoken in air traffic control towers around the world but it is not the only language spoken. I guess you're just half right.

‘Immigrants are "coming from prisons, they’re coming from jails, they're coming from mental institutions and insane asylums."

False.

When Trump said earlier this year that Biden is letting in "millions" of immigrants from jails and mental institutions we rated it Pants on Fire.’

Trump’s RNC speech was full of lies.
GXbYSpJagAAk96f.jpg

I know you're full of shit............prove me wrong...............Oh hell, no way you could ever do that.
Simply put this question in your question box , " Is English the only language spoken in air traffic control centers around the world ? " and see what you get. Believe it or not you'll get the same answer.

Simply put this question in your question box , " Is English the only language spoken in air traffic control centers around the world ? " and see what you get. Believe it or not you'll get the same answer.
Like I said, you're full of shit.

Aviation English is the de facto international language of civil aviation. With the expansion of air travel in the 20th century, there were safety concerns about the ability of pilots and air traffic controllers to communicate. In 1951, the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) recommended in "ICAO Annex 10 ICAO (Vol I, 5.2.1.1.2) to the International Chicago Convention" that English be universally used for "international aeronautical radiotelephony communications."[1] Despite being a recommendation only, ICAO aviation English was widely accepted.

Miscommunication has been an important factor in many aviation accidents. Examples include: the 1977 Tenerife airport accident (583 dead); the 1990 crash of Avianca Flight 52, in which crew failed to impart their critical fuel emergency to air traffic controllers (73 dead); and the 1996 Charkhi Dadri mid-air collision (349 dead). ICAO has acknowledged that "communications, or the lack thereof, has been shown by many accident investigations to play a significant role".[1] In 2003, the ICAO "released amendments to annexes of its Chicago Convention requiring aviation professionals involved in international operations to demonstrate a defined level of English language proficiency in the context of aeronautical communications".
[1]

Like I said, you're full of shit.

Aviation English is the de facto international language of civil aviation. With the expansion of air travel in the 20th century, there were safety concerns about the ability of pilots and air traffic controllers to communicate. In 1951, the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) recommended in "ICAO Annex 10 ICAO (Vol I, 5.2.1.1.2) to the International Chicago Convention" that English be universally used for "international aeronautical radiotelephony communications."[1] Despite being a recommendation only, ICAO aviation English was widely accepted.

Miscommunication has been an important factor in many aviation accidents. Examples include: the 1977 Tenerife airport accident (583 dead); the 1990 crash of Avianca Flight 52, in which crew failed to impart their critical fuel emergency to air traffic controllers (73 dead); and the 1996 Charkhi Dadri mid-air collision (349 dead). ICAO has acknowledged that "communications, or the lack thereof, has been shown by many accident investigations to play a significant role".[1] In 2003, the ICAO "released amendments to annexes of its Chicago Convention requiring aviation professionals involved in international operations to demonstrate a defined level of English language proficiency in the context of aeronautical communications".
[1]
Fine but you said English was the ONLY language spoken in control towers around the world. It isn't , other languages are also spoken. Not everyone knows English it could be as simple as that. I don't really know or care enough to carry on this conversation any longer you are still incorrect in what you said.

Fine but you said English was the ONLY language spoken in control towers around the world. It isn't , other languages are also spoken. Not everyone knows English it could be as simple as that. I don't really know or care enough to carry on this conversation any longer you are still incorrect in what you said.
Well like my link said, English is the de facto language spoken in aviation and you keep proving you are a phuckhead.

Go for it Stann.

Forum List

Back