Bad Blood: Taylor Swift's Endorsement of Kamala Harris May Have Backfired Big Time

For those playing at home:

YouGOV is a total Demo-commie poll that oversamples Left-tits

Wowee Zowee.

It's almost as if...

Americans are done being led around by the nose vis a vis celebrities.

Clearly a distinct sign that Trump is going to lose ;)
Looks like it spurred voter registration among people that had not been in the voting pool, until then. I have never been big on celebrity endorsements, but it looks like it had an effect.

Looks like it spurred voter registration among people that had not been in the voting pool, until then. I have never been big on celebrity endorsements, but it looks like it had an effect.

So you made a comment completely unrelated to the initial post because it pleases your fee fees.

Got it. ;)

So you made a comment completely unrelated to the initial post because it pleases your fee fees.

Got it. ;)
Wrong. It was related to the OP's Thread title above his OP Thread post. It does not appear to have backfired.

Wrong. It was related to the OP's Thread title above his OP Thread post. It does not appear to have backfired.

I AM the OP.

1726374139946.png

For those playing at home:

YouGOV is a total Demo-commie poll that oversamples Left-tits

Wowee Zowee.

It's almost as if...

Americans are done being led around by the nose vis a vis celebrities.

Clearly a distinct sign that Trump is going to lose ;)

I knew for sure there weren't all these people registering to vote because Taylor said so. Those people are not of age anyway....I like her music, but not many adults are that dumb who were already NOT voting for Harris

Forum List

Back