Bad Blood: Taylor Swift's Endorsement of Kamala Harris May Have Backfired Big Time

Yet another one you didn't penetrate?
There are only so many psychos your side can attract. As we can see from polling, you've reached the peak of doing that. No undecided voter is going to look at the most recent debate and go with a guy that says during a Presidential debate that people are stealing and eating cats. George Will and the like is just the beginning of people abandoning the repub party. Nobody wants to be associated with you psychos.

What is a cat lady?
You actually believe that stuff about eating cats in Springfield?
If so, you are gone.:rolleyes:

What I said, has happened.

The MSM abdicated their duty a long time ago, so now independent journalists are there. They have video footage of cats on grills in Dayton, African migrants. Springfield, Haitians? Not yet. But it's close enough to count.

To think Trump probably won on "eating the cats". HA! I'll take it

(You might have advocated for an actual media years ago....but here we are)

Yeah, Taylor Swift only has 283 million devoted followers on Instagram. No biggie.

Does that help you sleep at night? :itsok:
and how many of those followers are eligible voters?
You know the voting age (and the age of consent in the vast majority of states) is 18 right?

The MSM abdicated their duty a long time ago, so now independent journalists are there. They have video footage of cats on grills in Dayton, African migrants. Springfield, Haitians? Not yet. But it's close enough to count.

You claim to be a sane person but it's obvious from your posts that you arent.

There are only so many psychos your side can attract. As we can see from polling, you've reached the peak of doing that. No undecided voter is going to look at the most recent debate and go with a guy that says during a Presidential debate that people are stealing and eating cats. George Will and the like is just the beginning of people abandoning the repub party. Nobody wants to be associated with you psychos.

Except now there's video proof.

You all cheered the media being in the tank for your side, but then this is what you get, ultimately. A gaping vacuum into which independent journalists are coming out and covering the story.

Early days yet, but if you lose the election, this is it. Eating the dogs. Eating the cats

Except now there's video proof.

You all cheered the media being in the tank for your side, but then this is what you get, ultimately. A gaping vacuum into which independent journalists are coming out and covering the story.

Early days yet, but if you lose the election, this is it. Eating the dogs. Eating the cats
You really need to be evaluated by a professional.

and how many of those followers are eligible voters?
You know the voting age (and the age of consent in the vast majority of states) is 18 right?

Many of them are voting age. Not many of them are undecided and would be actually persuaded by her endorsement.

Generally the Left doesn't realize how they no longer control the culture

Yet another one you didn't penetrate?
Either I do not follow Taylor Swift as not listening to FM much, though I know she is a hugely successful singer, here and around the world, (though I could not name a Taylor Swift song, if there was a gun to my head) or I do not understand the cat lady reference to her. When I think of cat lady, Batman comes to mind. I remember her looking really hot in head to toe black leather.

No. The don't. You will fall for anything.

You need to be on meds.
tumblr_0559357e97e365801c0a7462db294ccf_c1f675e3_2048.jpg

Either I do not follow Taylor Swift as not listening to FM much, though I know she is a hugely successful singer, here and around the world, (though I could not name a Taylor Swift song, if there was a gun to my head) or I do not understand the cat lady reference to her. When I think of cat lady, Batman comes to mind. I remember her looking really hot in head to toe black leather.

Yeah, black leather.

You're fucking lost.

Forum List

Back