Bad Blood: Taylor Swift's Endorsement of Kamala Harris May Have Backfired Big Time

Keep telling yourself that, and how crazy it is.

Meanwhile, people from all over the world--where they DO cook pet animals--have poured in here unregulated. What makes you think they WOULDN'T cook cats?
Jail and prosecution come to mind, along with getting deported at their immigration hearing. Most immigrants (legal, illegal or otherwise) keep a lower profile than doing videos of barbecuing pets in the back yard. Yet, you guys fall for TikTok and YouTube. You probably think an underaged whorehouse was being run out of the basement of a pizza parlor in Washington, and Jewish space lasers caused California fires, too.:auiqs.jpg:

Dang, you are easy. You like this with all the kooky conspiracies?

Of all the millions and millions of illegals that have poured over the border from all parts of the earth--

They have to find ONE. One credible report of illegals cooking a cat. Lemme tell you. The entire election rests on that now, believe it. No one but no one but no one can capture and maintain the cultural essence and momentum like Donald J Trump.

I think the odds of finding at least one is pretty high

Remember: you generally have no problem with the MSM being in the tank for the Dems. This is what happens next

Jail and prosecution come to mind, along with getting deported at their immigration hearing. Most immigrants (legal, illegal or otherwise) keep a lower profile than doing videos of barbecuing pets in the back yard. Yet, you guys fall for TikTok and YouTube. You probably think an underaged whorehouse was being run out of the basement of a pizza parlor in Washington, and Jewish space lasers caused California fires, too.:auiqs.jpg:

No to the pizza and Jewish space lasers, whatever those are supposed to be.

Yes to cooking cats. Be afraid. You should be.

Of all the millions and millions of illegals that have poured over the border from all parts of the earth--

They have to find ONE. One credible report of illegals cooking a cat. Lemme tell you. The entire election rests on that now, believe it. No one but no one but no one can capture and maintain the cultural essence and momentum like Donald J Trump.

I think the odds of finding at least one is pretty high

Remember: you generally have no problem with the MSM being in the tank for the Dems. This is what happens next
:auiqs.jpg:

Sure sure. :itsok: 🤪🤪

Those arent the meds I'm talking about. I'm talking about anti-psychotic meds.
Sure pal.
200w (6).gif

Last edited:
While I'm not familiar with her body of work, I understand that a lot of her self-composed songs are on the topic of people she chose as personal companions who later proved to be unworthy.

Is this relevant?
Almost her entire catalog of music centers on choosing the wrong person. With her history of bad relationships. who in their right mind would listen to her now?

No to the pizza and Jewish space lasers, whatever those are supposed to be.

Yes to cooking cats. Be afraid. You should be.

Umm...the pizza thing is most likely legit. 🍕

I'm not going to pretend I have any idea who she is, but I did see some videos of people burning her merch...

But who cares, a vapid, illiterate singer with an 8th grade education will have no effect on the election, I'm sure of that.

View attachment 1012260

I'm sorry but this is culturally tone deaf. You don't have to like her music. But she is no Britney Spears....c'mon

Forum List

Back