Questions for Kamara supporters

Oh, stop being a drama queen. If you guys were concerned about Americans being killed, you'd support gun control.

This is about your hatred of brown people, so fuck off, you racist twit.

Biden has deported more people than Trump did. The problem is that 1) The immigrants know the asylum system was broken by Trump and they can stay here for years without a hearing
When I see your dumb ace resort to rhetoric like this, then I know I've spoken the truth that you absolutely can't refute. Patting myself on the back now, because you've been rattled by the truth, and your dumb ace couldn't counter it.. lol

Law is EXACTLY what we are talking about.

The bipartisan enforce more, enforce better, enforce faster, deport more border law that Biden was commited to signing and Trump killed.

You don't want to talk about it because your know it makes your Dear Leader look like self-absorbed opportunist asshole, but it is still exactly what we are talking about.
Another rattled response.

Biden and Harris created the out of control problem, and of course they think that Trump is a beat down person for whom they can easily place the blame on, but they have since found out that the people aren't as stupid as they want them to be.

Forum List

Back